Show DevBest [Uncoded] Maintenance Layout [Uncoded]

dukestar

Nov 26, 2011
Hey Devbest,

Today i decided that I would design a non-habbo Maintenance Layout. I did design this is paint and now I am thinking of coding this but first I would need to be more experienced in coding again since i haven't coded in ages. Anyway here is the Layout. This is my first time designing a Maintenance Layout. Feedback would be appreciated.

1rx25t.png

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Looks a bit to pixelated. Well it's probably because you made it in paint, besides that I like the overall layout. It would be better if it was coded though! Well done

dukestar

Nov 26, 2011
Looks a bit to pixelated. Well it's probably because you made it in paint, besides that I like the overall layout. It would be better if it was coded though! Well done
Thanks, and yeah I know it would be better coded.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Hmm. I may code this later. However, it could easily be made without any images at all (excluding bg obv)

dukestar

Nov 26, 2011
Hmm. I may code this later. However, it could easily be made without any images at all (excluding bg obv)
If you were to code it would you give it to me aswell. And you would have like 50% credit for coding it and 50% credit for me for designing.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hey Devbest,

Today i decided that I would design a non-habbo Maintenance Layout. I did design this is paint and now I am thinking of coding this but first I would need to be more experienced in coding again since i haven't coded in ages. Anyway here is the Layout. This is my first time designing a Maintenance Layout. Feedback would be appreciated.

1rx25t.png

xawT6dj.png

Uw08QDN.png

Heres the download link ;

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
It looks alot different to ur screenshot...I think i might still get echo to do it.
Echo aint doing it lmao, Thats why i done it. Hes my close mate.

Also , You can change font style and background easily.. thats what is different.. if you cant pass on images to me and ill do it for u :L

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Oh yeah, Sorry my Bad, Its just a <div class="penis" or something and then i wrote in "Maintenance" using h1 tag

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Oh yeah, Sorry my Bad, Its just a <div class="penis" or something and then i wrote in "Maintenance" using h1 tag
He means this I believe:
I don't think you made that with h1 tags ;)

Users who are viewing this thread