Unable to jump to Row

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Warning: mysql_result() [ ]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 22 in D:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

I haven't coded in a long ass time, I'm out of touch with it. Doesn't it mean I have missing db tables or some shit?
I use Plus DB. A clean SQL, literally just imported it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Great now let's figure out what is having an issue with fetching the result.

Class.Core.php you will have 2 methods one will grab the users_online and one will grab status from server_status. Please verify that the columns and tables that those are trying to fetch EXIST and have correct data in them.

SELECT users_online FROM server_status
SELECT status FROM server_status

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Great now let's figure out what is having an issue with fetching the result.

Class.Core.php you will have 2 methods one will grab the users_online and one will grab status from server_status. Please verify that the columns and tables that those are trying to fetch EXIST and have correct data in them.

SELECT users_online FROM server_status
SELECT status FROM server_status
Yes and yes.

Weird thing is that the errors don't show on the register page

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Code:
<?php

// Turn off all error reporting
error_reporting(0);

// Report simple running errors
error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_WARNING | E_PARSE);

// Reporting E_NOTICE can be good too (to report uninitialized
// variables or catch variable name misspellings ...)
error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_WARNING | E_PARSE | E_NOTICE);

// Report all errors except E_NOTICE
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

// Report all PHP errors (see changelog)
error_reporting(E_ALL);

// Report all PHP errors
error_reporting(-1);

// Same as error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);

?>

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Is this showing on every page? If so, it's most likely something in class.template.php.

Also, be sure to test if this is for guest users, authenticated or all users - will help you narrow it down. Cannot be nothing too demanding (especially if your emulator works?)

Thinking about it, there are two functions in class.core that check for online count & status I think. It might be the status one, try commented out the return method on it and see if it's that.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Is this showing on every page? If so, it's most likely something in class.template.php.

Also, be sure to test if this is for guest users, authenticated or all users - will help you narrow it down. Cannot be nothing too demanding (especially if your emulator works?)

Thinking about it, there are two functions in class.core that check for online count & status I think. It might be the status one, try commented out the return method on it and see if it's that.
Yeah I suggested that online count and status and asked him to verify data exists for those returns and he said they did.

I didn't see anything in class.template that is calling to the Result() method.

Users who are viewing this thread