UltraLulz Catalogue [PlusR2][Latest furni, clean, customs]

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Thanks man, u might want to fix images.. and i'd be using this for my catalogue, been looking for this :) 10/10! <3

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Thanks man, u might want to fix images.. and i'd be using this for my catalogue, been looking for this :) 10/10! <3

Images are working fine my end? Try right clicking and opening in a new page. No worries amigo, hope you enjoy it :)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Oml thank you, your saving me a lot of time from having to spend 50 yrs to edit this catalog. ;D

Why isnt the catalog working for users, but for staff?

FIXED

Last edited:

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Not For Me. and some of the furntiure pages are their but dont load or work..

Then you've done something incorrect dear sir. What ones exactly? The staff catalogue is un organised as I didn't pay much attention to it, and some pages aren't set to show up as they're not done.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
If your catalogue returns empty, don't post that here. I will report you, this is a release thread, not a help thread. Big difference.

It showing empty is a bug in the emulator, not my catalogue. Works for me and many others. Tough luck amigos, just try it again.

UPDATE -----
V1.1 will be out soon, includes cleaned up staff cata, more customs, and badge displays working (If you've fixed it in your emulator.)

fIcl6o3.png

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2013
The Catalogue images, furni data will not work for me. The images brings me to the page but doesnt show captcha. I have no access to furni data

Qadartje

Apr 20, 2013
If your catalogue returns empty, don't post that here. I will report you, this is a release thread, not a help thread. Big difference.

It showing empty is a bug in the emulator, not my catalogue. Works for me and many others. Tough luck amigos, just try it again.

UPDATE -----
V1.1 will be out soon, includes cleaned up staff cata, more customs, and badge displays working (If you've fixed it in your emulator.)

fIcl6o3.png
Could you please tell it from here for once, i would really appreciate that! Im using the fixed plus original with the the standard db. I have tryed to fix it in the db but i dnt seem to find any problem cuz the sql is set correctly. Pls help me.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013

UPDATE -----

fIcl6o3.png
Can't wait for v1.1 c: Looking good already ;D

Users who are viewing this thread