Recruiting uDesign Hiring <Coders/Developers/Web Designers>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hey there guys, Im opening a website called 'uDesign' - "We design it how You want it"
I have a site and domain and hosting. All that's left is workers!

Hiring Roles
  • Web Designers (Need to be experienced)
  • Back-end coders, for people who want logins,Chat etc...
  • GFX Artists to make logos etc...
  • Support staff to be on live chat.
Application What languages you know:
A portfolio of your sites/designs:
Past experience(s)?:

Contact
E-mail: [email protected]
Kik: dan10kent
PM me on DevBest.
This is not a paid job it will be once the business kicks off.
And I'm not giving out a website preview on the thread PM me to see it.

Preview

Update:

Only the top workers will get paid by me and the commissions from customers which will be 35% for you.
So double payments for you!

Last edited:

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Wauw that's pretty cheap to be honest.

Not being able to pay your designers and what not and not being able to show us some of your designs.
Okay if you want
I will show my designs...It works better on a video
as its javascript.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'm sorry but there are multiple reasons why people shouldn't trust this - I think it's pretty important to let others know..

1 - You've scammed me, you didn't bother paying and you thought it was fine to do so? Just shows how much respect you have for others..
2 - Your designs, without being harsh, aren't the best (Which I why you have to scam others in to making you a design) and you are wanting to design for others? Please get a little better with your designs, then do some solo work.

Sorry if this is off-topic, just thought it'd be important for people to know.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
1. People like you really make me sick Dan people who constantly try to get people to do things for them promising that they are going to get something in return and in the end they are not getting anything because you are a sick scammer who like people to bust people over and get the profit in return and by that I'm just gonna be sure that you're not going to have any employees in the future!

2. You're not really a web-developer and not a programmer as well. You mostly make things in Microsoft paint and claim that you've coded it in Javascript and what not whilst you not knowing what you're talking about at all you probably can code HTML and the basic of it but you can't code any other language behind that and so nobody's really convinced about your non-sense talk sayign that you've recently made a template coded in Javascript and what not.

3. Exactly what Sysode said: Your designing skill is horrible and it may sound harsh but it's really true most of your designs as said before are made in Microsoft paint and that really proves that you need to learn a lot for your future sake for if you're really going to go in the business in the end of the day I'm the one with many others siding with @Sysode because he's right! And you know it!
What? I never use ms paint lol I have done many templates in Join.me I have paid lots of people who can vouch @Jayseanp And Akeem Harvey (Xezza) The site uses javascript? And do I even know you from facebook or something? I will admit I have made my mistakes (not paying sysode) Which I'am really sorry for doing and I will pay him!

Reactions: Pro

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
What? I never use ms paint lol I have done many templates in Join.me I have paid lots of people who can vouch @Jayseanp And Akeem Harvey (Xezza) The site uses javascript? And do I even know you from facebook or something? I will admit I have made my mistakes (not paying sysode) Which I'am really sorry for doing and I will pay him!
Show us some live demo's of the work you have created then.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Okay just setting up domain! and pop up on skype
I meant work you have created for others so people can get an idea of what you actually capable of and what you have completed in the past, not something you are going to setup yourself now, on your own server.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I meant work you have created for others so people can get an idea of what you actually capable of and what you have completed in the past, not something you are going to setup yourself now, on your own server.
Yes I did a few local sites around my town village.

ChiefKeef

Mar 23, 2014
Not trying to be rude but it looks very basic and nooby, the white text is ruining everything. Overall not too bad

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
It's what he said that it's a basic design.

Still a good effort.

ChiefKeef

Mar 23, 2014
Yeah..The second one is a big improvement but as I said before it's still very basic. Nice effort, keep trying you'll only get better.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Thanks! Is everyone happy now? Please no more digs at me!

jxbuddrige

Mar 25, 2014
Time To Shine A Light!
I Work For Udesign And FYI My Sites I Have Design Include and and im currently designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread