UberEmulator problem ;(

Johan

Mar 27, 2011
1. Hey guys, im got a problem with the uberemulator. I dunno what to do. Someone that knows what i should change/do? I am making a r63 and the site and everything is working, just the client.

2.And one more thing, how can i do so other ppls can log in to my retro? Should i create a website or should they take my ip then login?

Here is a screenie for the error.
23vfihl.jpg

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Screen shot of your client, or just more information on your client, and what exactly is your error? that screen shot shows nothing.

(You will need to give more information, since someone like me are noobs when it comes to Uber)

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Looks like you need MySQL Connector 6.2.4. If your site is hosted on localhost then you will need to give them your IP address to access your retro or use NO-IP's service.

key.password has to stay as that otherwise it won't work, Jake added it so people couldn't claim his work as their own.

Johan

Mar 27, 2011
Can u just help me on teamviewer ? im have the program u said to me on my computer and when i start uber its show , Can not find files

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
I hate your grammar. Ohwell, your missing a file called MySQL.Data.dll that should be in the emulator directory.

And if you ask where to download, I will sell your balls to Google.

BTW; Wrong Section..

Users who are viewing this thread