UberCMS Problem :D Read more

Vair

Sep 19, 2011
I downloaded UberCms from this thread (The database link was dead) I used my own uberdb and then this happend.

When I go to localhost :

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 21
Title: Could not execute cron job 'credits.php': could not locate script file.
Text: Could not execute cron job 'credits.php': could not locate script file.

If anyone knows how to fix please reply below... Im not very good with retros as Ive only started with these a few weeks ago.

Spotz

Jan 27, 2012
Use this one Its the only one that works :p. and there might be a problem with register so if yeah read thread and it will help ya!

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Use this one Its the only one that works :p. and there might be a problem with register so if yeah read thread and it will help ya!
I can assure you, it is not the only one that works.

In inc.core.php (OR WHATEVER IT IS), you can put error_reporting(0); and it will all disappear :D

Vair

Sep 19, 2011
I can assure you, it is not the only one that works.

In inc.core.php (OR WHATEVER IT IS), you can put error_reporting(0); and it will all disappear :D
I was using that before.. But Theres a problem with the login page :LL Once you log out it wont let you log in again. It works fine though :S Do you know how to fix that? Cba to post another help thread

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
I was using that before.. But Theres a problem with the login page :LL Once you log out it wont let you log in again. It works fine though :S Do you know how to fix that? Cba to post another help thread
Try to use a different index page for nyancat's CMS
@Your current CMS try to use a different database,

Users who are viewing this thread