UberCms - PLUS Emu Help...

Flukey

Officially the gratest alive!
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys&gals.. if any lool

Just Wondering if anyone had the code i can add to my client.. so that when it loads {See Screenshot) i can have the users username there instead? if thats possible im sure it is,,,

thanks in advance,...

So i can have it like Please Wait {username} While PlayForce Loads!

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Add that code to the top of your client.php page
PHP:
 <?php
                                $username = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '" . $_SESSION['user']['username'] . "' LIMIT 1");
                                $user = mysql_fetch_assoc($username);
?>
Add this where {username} is
PHP:
<?php echo $username['username']; ?>

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Add that code to the top of your client.php page
PHP:
 <?php
                                $username = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '" . $_SESSION['user']['username'] . "' LIMIT 1");
                                $user = mysql_fetch_assoc($username);
?>
Add this where {username} is
PHP:
<?php echo $username['username']; ?>
Bro literally the session variable contains the username, why the hell would you do this?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom I don't use UberCMS, and in some cases for Rev, it isn't able to collect the variable for username, so you have to use a query to collect that data.
I don't use UberCMS Either? RevCMS is built in with the username variable. Every. Single. Skin.

{username} is for RevCMS
%username% is for UberCMS

I don't know if braincms has this, but it is in the session variable in php IN ALL cms's. Why would you call to the database everytime to get their username? It doesn't change that often...

----------------------------------

I just figured out the answer lol. Change {username} to %username%

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread