UberCMS Phoenix Database.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
[25/07/2014 23:51:09] ∞ Prince Ricky Meekle ∞: 7/25/2014 4:48:48 PM: Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Navigators.PublicItem.method_0(ServerMessage Message5_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Navigators\PublicItem.cs:line 56
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Navigators.Navigator.method_5() in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Navigators\Navigator.cs:line 147
at Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Navigator.GetOfficialRoomsMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\Communication\Messages\Navigator\GetOfficialRoomsMessageEvent.cs:line 10
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.method_13(Byte[]& byte_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 482

Every time I click Navigator it disconnects from client. I have tried replacing the Navigators it still didn't help. Thank you if anyone can help me on this.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Obviously you maybe messed up the table and caused the emulator not loading property. Since you tried to replace the navigator sql, try leave the navigator table blank and try loading the emulator..

Users who are viewing this thread