UberCMS > Homes

G33K

Feb 7, 2012
Heya Guys!
Im trying to fix my ubercms (edit) but for some reason its not saving.

I tried echoing some vars, looking at post & get vars my browser is sending, nothing.

Code: >

Sorry for my bad/ugly english in dutch ;)

00280028002812300280028.png

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
Yer, G33K. I would like to thank you for that release. I took parts from class.home.php, but I've modified it quite abit since then ^^
The homes is quite confusing (for me) because all the methods to $_POST and so forth is in the .JS files. Not to mention that you have to use the div ID's and everything is found in /myhabbo/x/x Although I created myhabbo.php and used .htaccess to create case's. ^^

G33K

Feb 7, 2012
Yer, G33K. I would like to thank you for that release. I took parts from class.home.php, but I've modified it quite abit since then ^^
The homes is quite confusing (for me) because all the methods to $_POST and so forth is in the .JS files. Not to mention that you have to use the div ID's and everything is found in /myhabbo/x/x Although I created myhabbo.php and used .htaccess to create case's. ^^
Would you be so kind to share that :-3 (I dont have much time to fix stuff up and around at the moment)
(Its not for a release or so, just for a private project im working on)

G33K

Feb 7, 2012
Warning: mysql_result() [ ]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 30 in D:\webdocs\htdocs\inc\class.homes.php on line 11

Fatal error: Call to a member function AddItem() on a non-object in D:\webdocs\htdocs\inc\class.homes.php on line 21

Hmm am i missing something here (Yeah im not fully awake so)

G33K

Feb 7, 2012
Did that > Fatal error: Call to a member function GetItems() on a non-object in D:\webdocs\htdocs\inc\tpl\page-home-personaje.tpl on line 60 < Wut?

Yeh, how to fix that?

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
Hm, it's most probably best to use your old class.homes.php because there is to much faffling between the two sources.

Although that "save" problem of yours can be located in /myhabbo/save.php

G33K

Feb 7, 2012
Hm, it's most probably best to use your old class.homes.php because there is to much faffling between the two sources.

Although that "save" problem of yours can be located in /myhabbo/save.php
Hmm, any solution maybe :/
Or.. Could you give me your source :3?

Lolislol

Jul 17, 2011
In home-edit.php you will find something like this:
Code:
function getSaveEditingActionName(){
    return '/myhabbo/save';
}
Replace it with this:
Code: