UberCMS Edited

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Turn me page into the new habbo style like XEN. If you don't know what I mean, this is
I was thinking about that, seeming I have the codes for it.

iFizz

Developer++
Dec 15, 2012
Looks nice & clean. Also, it's nice you didn't rename the CMS like them other noobs.

I like it :up:

Jan 17, 2012
Wow, nice job, .

Just when I stopped using Uber, you release this, might have to change my mind. ;)

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Looks nice & clean. Also, it's nice you didn't rename the CMS like them other noobs.

I like it :up:
I
I didn't bother to rename it purely as I didn't do much to the cores of the CMS.
Wow, nice job, .

Just when I stopped using Uber, you release this, might have to change my mind. ;)
Haha, alot of people seeming to be ditching Uber lately, hopefully I can get you all back. ;)
-----
Would you want the "new" /me page added or would you prefer the old one?

Just added news comments too.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I
I didn't bother to rename it purely as I didn't do much to the cores of the CMS.

Haha, alot of people seeming to be ditching Uber lately, hopefully I can get you all back. ;)
-----
Would you want the "new" /me page added or would you prefer the old one?

Just added news comments too.
It'd be great if you could make an option so users can switch between the old me page and the new me page in account settings for people who like the old one or new one. :)

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
It'd be great if you could make an option so users can switch between the old me page and the new me page in account settings for people who like the old one or new one. :)
I'll see what I can do. But I don't want to make major edits like that in v1.01, seeming as this was just to see if anyone sees any bugs around.
---------------
Just added a feature where if you rename "me.php" to "oldme.php" and rename "newme.php" to "me.php" you'll have the new /me page.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I'll see what I can do. But I don't want to make major edits like that in v1.01, seeming as this was just to see if anyone sees any bugs around.
---------------
Just added a feature where if you rename "me.php" to "oldme.php" and rename "newme.php" to "me.php" you'll have the new /me page.
Brilliant! I'll be looking forward to UberCMS 1.01 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread