UberCMS 2.0 Errors

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Hello all,

I'm trying to setup UberCMS 2.0 here and everything is going fine so far. I'm just having a few small errors.

1.) The "My Friends" tab -

2.) Account Settings -

If I discover any others I will update this post.

Any help will be appreciated! Thank you.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Ok.. Srsly look at the error if you know at least A LITTLE BIT about a habbo retro you should be able to fix... :)
Your not helping...

Here you go mate for your first error let me know if it works :
It cannot find the column 'receiver' in your table 'field list'. Make sure it doesn't miss that column... check if you have that column in your database.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Here the query fix for first one :) run as query in your database:

for the ''recover'' thing you do this:

Open up database and then press Query, then paste this code:

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `recover` VARCHAR(999) <<< Long time ago so idk if users is the good table if it isnt replace 'users' with the right table :)

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
No it's same as like the register bugg some people has that is 'seckey' no field list table there too but they query it in users try running the query code i just posted first :)

Code:
[SQL]LTER TABLE `users` ADD `recover` VARCHAR(999)

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LTER TABLE `users` ADD `recover` VARCHAR(999)' at line 1

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Code:
[SQL]LTER TABLE `users` ADD `recover` VARCHAR(999)

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LTER TABLE `users` ADD `recover` VARCHAR(999)' at line 1

it's ALTER TABLE not LTER TABLE ....

Users who are viewing this thread