UberCMS 2.0.1 Client not functioning...

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Hi, alright. So I've been experiencing a client error with RevCMS, so I moved to Jonty's version of UberCMS to hope that would fix the problem. Sadly, it didn't. I don't want to move back to RevCMS though so I'd rather stick with UberCMS. So here's the problem...

When I try to connect to my client, it only loads the first bar then goes straight to the disconnection page. Also, when I do connect to my client page, nothing comes up on the emu.

If you need me to show you any files then please notify me in the thread. Also, I am using Phoenix 3.8.1 (Licensed)

Help would be great, thanks.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Hi, alright. So I've been experiencing a client error with RevCMS, so I moved to Jonty's version of UberCMS to hope that would fix the problem. Sadly, it didn't. I don't want to move back to RevCMS though so I'd rather stick with UberCMS. So here's the problem...

When I try to connect to my client, it only loads the first bar then goes straight to the disconnection page. Also, when I do connect to my client page, nothing comes up on the emu.

If you need me to show you any files then please notify me in the thread. Also, I am using Phoenix 3.8.1 (Licensed)

Help would be great, thanks.

they have heaps, just l00k it up on google.

Users who are viewing this thread