Ubbo - R63 - Updated - Hiring - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzie

Jun 19, 2011
Get ready to know about ubbo!

1mXEl.png

The Staff Team -
We currently have a team of only 3 staff members, who covers all the timezones. We make sure the community is safe and everything goes fine. We manage and protect the hotel from advertisers, hackers, etc. ubbo is updated with more features and the Staff Team is managed by myself. The whole staff team is well matured, experienced and more importantly, is friendly with the community. With our dedicated staff team, we constantly monitor the hotel to the best of our ability to ensure a fun environment for players new and old. If you ever have any problems with another user or just a problem in general, you can always consult our Management Team. Have an issue that can't be handled by our Management Team? Then simply report the issue to the owner, will quickly address the problem and attempt to find a solution.
1n0JC.png

Hotel Statistics -
ubbo runs on a 6GB Ram VPS Server (With upto 500GB Disk Storage and 2 CPU's), and is protected against TCP, UDP and HTTP attacks. We ensure 100% uptime and stability. We are Hosted/Powered by XZ Networks. Swift is a R63 based retro (GTE and RevCMS), I *might* upgrade it to R63B in future if needed. We have over 200 registered users, and we have 10-25 users online daily (Our current peak it 27). Currently, ubbo ranks top #30 in retroslist.com. We also have 500+ likes on our Facebook page.
Inside ubbo - What makes us Unique and Different?
ubbo is a cool, nice and funny hotel where you can enjoy 24/7 with other users! You can't even imagine how much fun it is.....
We are very strict at rules (For both users and staff members) and check if users attempt to be as pleasant as possible. At the same time we listen to what users say! We also offer Ultra VIP for a cheap price with lots of features.

We have a small, but yet growing rapidly community, which welcomes all new users to ubbo with a warm heart. I have put a lot of work already into this and will carry on putting 100% of my time and effort to make the hotel as successful as possible. We allow people to give suggestions and feedback.

image.png

The Users -
The users are so friendly and funny. They even help me in improving ubbo! So nice right? I'm lucky to have an amazing community like this who are active and who respect me and other users. We welcome new users and we treat them as one of us.

image.png

Economy
Our economy is very perfect and entirely player driven. With every rare piece of furniture being released for a limited amount of time through our Limited Edition tab, we know that the hotel will not be filled with thousands of every Limited Edition furniture released.
With a startup credits of 50k coins 25k pixels.
Also, for staying logged into our hotel, you'll enjoy 200 Credits and Pixels every 10 minutes. The best part is, you earn credits and pixels even while you're AFK!

image.png

Want to work for ubbo as a Staff Member?
We don't just give staff out straight away, you will have to work towards it. This means by playing the hotel actively, treating other users with respect and behave professional by not begging for staff. We sometimes will choose staff on a hand-picked basis meaning that if we like what we see from specific users, they will be chosen. We will however, do staff applications once we hit a decent count of users, and maybe even interviews. NOTE: Currently staff apps are out!

image.png
Features -
1mXcU.gif
Sexy CMS (RevCMS Custom Edit)​
1mXcU.gif
GTE Emulator - Special Edition (Custom Commands, Clothes and Enables)
1mXcU.gif
Neat and Well Oragnized Catalogue
1mXcU.gif
100% Lag-Free (6GB Ram VPS)
1mXcU.gif
Lottery (soon), Tags, Badgeshop, ROTW, Referals
1mXcU.gif
Stable Economy (50k Coins and 25k Pixels at Startup)
1mXcU.gif
Friendly Environment (Staff and Owner interact and play with other users)
1mXcU.gif
Weekly Updated, "Limited Editions' Section
1mXcU.gif
Free VIP and Paid Gold VIP with lots of features
1mXcU.gif
New commands added [:sit, :lay, :spush, :vipha]
1mXcU.gif
Daily backups, Faster Client, DDoS Protection
1mXcU.gif
Ridable Horses
1mXcU.gif
Custom SWF (Brand new client style and look), Latest Clothes
1mXcU.gif
Working Enables upto 176
1mXcU.gif
Faceless
1mXcU.gif
Working Friend Stream! [NEW!]

DePhKMV.png

Something you don't like in ubbo? Please mention below, so I can improve ubbo even much better!

image.png

Last but not least......
The Screenies!
CCe6OtV.png

KBjH8sz.png

XcETIP3.png

MhX48Us.png

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
The cms don't look sexy at all, just a same edit as the rest. Also can we some some in game screen shots please.

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
CMS is really not sexy, false advertisement. Should involve more screenshots of the client like everyone above said. Goodluck with hotel.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I wanna say the hotel name is alright but I don't like that fact it's R63A kinda a downgrade I really don't play hotels that are R63A because they say they are updated but in reality they are not so that means they are giving their users false information I believe R63B is most updated or updated whatever content you wanna use it in. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread