Type then D/c?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
When I type something and click enter, it disconnects me. It happens to everyone on the hotel. O'm using phoenix 3.11

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Check your error log file (exceptions or something like that) and post it here.
12/26/2012 2:29:59 AM: Error in thread Room [ID: 15] cycle task:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): error connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at (Object )
at A..(Object )
at A...ctor( )
at A..()
at A. .()

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
12/26/2012 2:29:59 AM: Error in thread Room [ID: 15] cycle task:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): error connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at (Object )
at A..(Object )
at A...ctor( )
at A..()
at A. .()
Sounds like a MySQL Connector problem, not sure though. Twitter your problem (with this text pasted in sharefa.st or pastebin) to Aaron.

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
If you use navicat, get me on skype, your offline at the moment, when you get on, message me tv info, I can fix it, sounds like mysql locked the table. Had it done to my hotel before.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Hmm Alright. 
I think you added a rank and not added the permissions into permissions_ranks. Check your rank and see if that rank has permissions
DUDE, I swear I love you. I havn't tried yet but I think that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread