Show DevBest Twitter Redesign

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Had the day off work today so I went back to dribbble.com and found a fantastic by .

This is one of the trickiest one's I've developed lately simply because of all the floating that needed to take place, then it would mess up other elements.

Notes:
  • it isn't responsive.
  • some of the icons are different because yet again I used FontAwesome
  • the pictures of faces in there are of myself, Eminem and a few people from so props to them for letting me use them
  • the pictures in the image grid are from

Anyway, yet again my website is still offline, so here is a screenshot of the finished product:
kSq2LOV.png

And here is the download link:

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
@Pro cheers man.

Thread updated, I was missing the bar that lists how many tweets/photos/followers and how many people the user is following. It's coded now.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Without kissing anyone's ass, we all know how good Mark actually is. And I'm really impressed and Twitter now is really ugly compared to how they where in 2009. So they better have a good look at this and think really good.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Without kissing anyone's ass, we all know how good Mark actually is. And I'm really impressed and Twitter now is really ugly compared to how they where in 2009. So they better have a good look at this and think really good.
Well that is true nadeshotFace

But remember, I didn't design this, I only coded it so most of the credits here go to the designer. :p

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
twitter should use this tbh, it looks more neat and sleek. The current twitter layout just looks awful thats probs why I don't use it.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Spam someone who works as a designer for twitter to see if they like it
Looks much better than the current design

Users who are viewing this thread