Twitter Banner Thoughts.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Banner i designed for my twitter. What do you think ?.
B1amVOE.png

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
It looks good to me but it doesn't look HD? :confused: may just be my eyes but oh well. Otherwise it looks good but i'd suggest having SOMETHING as the background.

Edit: the image is in HD, but the one you put inside the font is not, that is what is wrong.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Background is blurry as Hannurh pointed out..

Some suggestions:
Change font to give it more depth
Get a better background (Larger Image) so its less pixelated

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Just a clipping mask and drop shadow. You should be ashamed of yourself if you define this as a "creation".

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Just a clipping mask and drop shadow. You should be ashamed of yourself if you define this as a "creation".
You should be ashamed of yourself for talking to people like that. I wouldn't define your reply as feedback more an insult.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
You should be ashamed of yourself for talking to people like that. I wouldn't define your reply as feedback more an insult.
You said "What do you think". And I wanted to be honest, rather than sugarcoating it. You didn't try at all and you just do crap to receive praise from other users.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
You said "What do you think". And I wanted to be honest, rather than sugarcoating it. You didn't try at all and you just do crap to receive praise from other users.
You have a very unique way to show opinions. I applaud you. I must agree that this is some shit design work. I should be ashamed of myself.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
You have a very unique way to show opinions. I applaud you. I must agree that this is some shit design work. I should be ashamed of myself.
Seriously dude, instead of just posting crap, really work on different techniques. It benefits you more than me.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Seriously dude, instead of just posting crap, really work on different techniques. It benefits you more than me.
This was a 2 second job around about 4am. But for future reference i'll focus on different techniques and spending more time. Thanks for the advice and sorry for the dickhead reply :(

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I also apologise for being an ass. It just annoys me when people don't try.
OFF Topic: Same for me, thats why people don't like me very much is because I don't believe devbest should be about being spoon fed it should be the start of creativity and something new. I know I can come off as a dick but I mean well..

On Topic: What he was saying is true. Font should be changed to be more original and instead of just adding it as a background layer which is fairly easy you should have done something new. Like 3D text

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
OFF Topic: Same for me, thats why people don't like me very much is because I don't believe devbest should be about being spoon fed it should be the start of creativity and something new. I know I can come off as a dick but I mean well..

On Topic: What he was saying is true. Font should be changed to be more original and instead of just adding it as a background layer which is fairly easy you should have done something new. Like 3D text
I totally agree and i sometimes go to the spoonfed side. I've downloaded 4D cinema and i'm trying to get my head around the 3D text and stuffs :D

Users who are viewing this thread