Flash Twist Hotel - R63 - Growing Community - Always Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r00t

Web Developer
Aug 19, 2014
f3XAcpc.png

twist-hotel.net
The Past of Twist-Hotel
Twist-Hotel was first opened in 2012 with a completely different management than what we have today, with Razz as owner and his discipline they grew quite fast and users kept coming and going. Due to some issues between Razz co-workers they had to shut down Twist-Hotel and the thought about opening it never got up in Razz mind.

Who are behind Twist-Hotel today?
We have quite a big team today for our small range of users. Twist-Hotel is ran by Winter (me) and Razz besides us two there are six other people that helps us on improving and running the hotel to its highest expectations. We are still expanding our management team and looking for people that could host daily events and keep the users entertained 24/7, if you feel you will improve Twist-Hotel by bringing something new to the team then applications are currently open.

What is running Twist-Hotel?
While our server receives a lot of pressure due to all of the users they barely notice any lag at all, that's because our server has some of the latest technology that you can get. With 8 gigabyte(s) of RAM alongside one of the latest Xeon processor our hotel is running smoothly. Don't believe us? Check it out for yourself.

What gives us that special touch?
We are unique in our own way, we treat our users like our friends. Most hotels you join the staff either don't want to know you or think they are better than everyone else. Here at Twist-Hotel we don't believe in that at all, if anything we act just like our users. We have a laugh with them, we like to get to know them and make sure they are having a good time.

Features we provide at Twist-Hotel

• A server with some of the latest technology to guarantee you no lag at all
  • A dedicated staff team that pays full attention to our users and their needs.
  • A stable emulator.
  • Tons of custom furnitures and badges our users can enjoy.
  • An economy that's structured and balanced.
  • A updated catalogue where we release one rare per month that is available for purchase.
  • Working respect including 3 daily respects.

We're still in development but are working a lot of hours per day to bring all the fun and comfort to our users.

Index page -
LaPOzQl.png

Me page -
U3RmVnF.png

Staff page -
yR1fEQn.png

Top Users -
oUN1Stt.png

Badge shop -
tJjKini.png

Thanks for reading, and hope I see you on the hotel! - Twist-Hotel. brought to you by Lulzsauce and Razz.

Last edited:

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
I was actually on this hotel last night, saw nothing different from any other hotel that would be uploaded for the first time. It was completely stock. Suggested to add some better stuff, or release the hotel when you have features to show off. Was told.. "We like to be simple".

Didn't have the chance to say goodluck; was banned :down:

ArchoCrime

Aug 13, 2014
Stop, you need a better banner than that, add some custom furni (that you made) add a good cms (one that isn't used allot)

r00t

Web Developer
Aug 19, 2014
I was actually on this hotel last night, saw nothing different from any other hotel that would be uploaded for the first time. It was completely stock. Suggested to add some better stuff, or release the hotel when you have features to show off. Was told.. "We like to be simple".

Didn't have the chance to say goodluck; was banned :down:
Oh, Yes. I saw you one didn't know you got banned thought. I looked at your guides here on Devbest and they're great, Do you want to get unbanned?

And as I mentioned, our hotel is still under heavy developement.

Stop, you need a better banner than that, add some custom furni (that you made) add a good cms (one that isn't used allot)
We are currently making our own furniture, setting-up a value website to keep our economy going and we are also editing the CMS we're using (UberCMS). Thanks for your critics.
If you would like, later when I get enough time I can make this hotel a banner!
If you would want to, sure. That would be lovely! <3

GetRekt

Aug 1, 2014
  • A dedicated staff team that pays fully attention to our users and their needs.
???? PAYS FULLY ATTENTION shouldn't it be Pays full attention

r00t

Web Developer
Aug 19, 2014
  • A dedicated staff team that pays fully attention to our users and their needs.
???? PAYS FULLY ATTENTION shouldn't it be Pays full attention
I fixed this, thanks. My native language is not English.

In my opinion looks better than most out there. Im still banned, so goodluck with your hotel.
I find no records in my database that you are banned, quite weird.

-- And for all other that has commented! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread