[TUTORIAL][With screens] v26 Retro Server - Holograph Emulator 26 - PHPRetro 4.0.10

Is this Tutorial helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajig Magfogie

Aug 21, 2011
nice one man ! just finish learn this only a few hour, i'm malaysian to..
btw thanks you so much
and 1 thing , why when i test on windows 7 it will get an error ,then when i format my pc to window xp
everything going good, my opinion use windows Xp

why it take so long to loading ? please help me

Attachments

• asas.JPG
    asas.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 27
Jun 10, 2011

Ok, you have successfully setup your retro, but, however, I can't load the dcrs from the url you have given here:

Change everything to 127.0.0.1.

If you have your own domain, put the domain name there. Make sure ports are all correctly set.

Another problem is, your router doesn't have any loopback function .Try to see when you get your internet IP and then paste it on browser. If the url gets back on your localhost, then you have a loopback function.

This is the flow of the domain name:
(domain name) >>> 64.12.33.4 (internet IP) >>> 192.168.0.6 (LAN IP) - router have successfully portforwarded and have a loopback function that skips the router admin page
(domain name) >>> 64.12.33.4 (internet IP) >>> Management Interface (you router admin area) - your router might (or might not) have been portforwarded and it load's the router admin page

Solution:
1. Go to . Replace all ip with " ", and properly set the ports.
2. Edit your windows hosts file: (located at c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts)
3. add this on the first line of the hosts file:

127.0.0.1 yourdomain.com

4. Load the url on your browser. Refresh it several times
5. You will see that your localhost page will be used instead of the router admin page.
6. If not, clear the browser cache and restart your computer.
7. If still not resolved, use another browser. Never use GOOGLE CHROME on your trial and error (the development) because it have many problems. I faced it too! Just use another browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Nice tutorial you have here, with all the images :)

Off topic: what theme are you using on your computer? o.o

Figgerty

Aug 25, 2011
useless, shittest fucking tut ever, with free.afraid setup, i had no fucking clue what to do, usless tutorial, utterly fucking useless!!!! 0/10

Oft:Well you obviously cant do better because your just jealous that he has the best tutorial of the forum now you should stop trolling around and be serious because this tutorial did help.

Ont: Keep going on with this tutorials love to see more.

SwiftNextHype

Aug 24, 2011
hi 1 got 2 problems i need to sort out 1 is my emu and 2 is this access forbidden what do i do about this access forbidden please tell me or if you can fix it can you show me either in ammyadmin or tv

Attachments

• um what to do.JPG
    um what to do.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 15

Figgerty

Aug 25, 2011
Ok i can teamview you and fix this problem because i already know this unless you want me to tell it over here that would be fine to.

Jun 10, 2011
useless, shittest fucking tut ever, with free.afraid setup, i had no fucking clue what to do, usless tutorial, utterly fucking useless!!!! 0/10
so sad. that seems like you never heard about a dns management services.

Possible Uses:

• Host your own site on your own connection from home/work/school/etc
  • Access your computer with a name (like zeus.afraid.org or yourdomain.com) instead of a numeric IP address
  • Run your own http server, ftp server, or anything you want to install on your computer/server
  • Fetchable URL to update your IP instantly on our network if you have a dynamic address
  • Hosts even work for your LAN. If you have a LAN connected to the internet you can point hosts to private IP addresses (even private IPv6 addresses) and they will work within your network
  • Let your friends point theirname.yourdomain.com to their own connection
  • Use web forwarding to transparently redirect a hostname to another URL. Let our servers handle the redirection
  • afraid.org has been un-interrupted for hundreds of days at a time
  • afraid.org is operated from multiple redundant high capacity well connected servers
Get your self a big shining domain name

And use this nameserver:
ns1.afraid.org
ns2.afraid.org
Then, it is all about
*sigh*

Ayie Dan Zara

Nov 9, 2011
Heyy, I tried following your instruction.. the part that says to delete a file in the c:/xampp/htdocs/cache but the server is still offline .. and when I try the client at , it just stays at the shockwave loading page. Can you help me out ?

Ariel Mordoch

Sep 3, 2011
Whenever I change back to my IP the hotel stops working all together. And when I change the site path to my IP it does not work either. Also, when I get it to work under 192.168.0.100, it always says the hotel is offline (tried status.ret fix, did not work), and when the hotel loads up (Emulator open, of course), it sits on the Adobe Shockwave screen and never changes. Any help?

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Nice tut, but when I have done all the Emu stuff, i open the Emu up and it says it will connect to

[mysql]
host=sql303.byethost10.com
port=3306
database=b10_9705261_habborp
username=b10_9705261
password=******

But it says

Failed to connect! Error thrown was: ERROR [HY000] [MYSQL] [ODBC 5.1 Driver] Can't connect mysql ERROR [HY000] [MYSQL] [ODBC 5.1] Can't connect to mysql server on 'sql303.byethost10.com' (10060)

Help please :D?

Sparkytide

Jan 12, 2012
Hey, I need help, When i try to load the client it come's up with 'missing plugin' what do i have to do there?
Thank's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread