[Tutorial]- How To Make A RP Hotel -[Tutorial]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RolePlay

Jun 25, 2011
Hey guys!
My name is RolePlay, and i'm here today to show you how to make a rp hotel!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1. Downloading all of the following things FIRST
xampp -
Xoa Cms v1 -
Xoa Emulator -
Xoa DataBase -
Mysql connector 5.2.7 -
Mysql odbc 5.1 -
NetFrameWork 4.0 -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2. - Download xampp and start Apache & Mysql.
2zivmvs.png

Step 3. Go into your xampp folder ( you can find it by going to Computer>LocalDisk>Xampp>Htdocs) And delete whats in the htdocs folder.

Step 4. Go to, and set up a password, (remember the password, you will need it to get into database)
2qsw4up.png

Step 5. Once you've downloaded xoa cms v1, extract it into the htdocs folder.

Step 6. go to localhost/phpmyadmin, type in root for the username and pass = the 1 you just set up at 127.0.0.1/xampp/xamppsecurity.php
2nas5tx.png

Step 7. Create a database named RP and hit create.
2ltri9z.png

Step 8. Once you created your database, Go to import and hit choose file location, and look in your downloads and select xoa.sql and hit go.
s2tp5e.png

Step 9. Go to 127.0.0.1/install and follow what it tells you to do.

Step 10. once installing phpretro its time to set up your client! Go to housekeeping and change your ip to your ip, you can find your ip at .

Step 11. Go to housekeeping and put in your ports. Put In 30000 for the port and 30001 for the mus port.
a5l3xf.png

Step 12. putting in your dcrs. Put in for the dcrs for the external vars and for he external texts.

Step 13. go to localhost/phpmyadmin go to your RP Database and look on the left hand side for system_config and click it, change your port to 30000 and the mus port 30001 and change your mus ip to your regular ip address.

Step 14. Go to your xoa emu folder and click it, go to bin>debug>big>mysql and put in RP For the database, and thee pass word for your database.

Step 15. Enter your hotel!!!!!!!

Thanks to:
Jammy for the cms and emulator and database
Microsoft for the connectors.
And me for the tut!

If you have any problems questions or concerns please pm or email me.

My email is [email protected]

I hope I helped, You can always hit the "like" button xD

Cheers

Notice

Nov 27, 2010
This is just what i always see on roleplay making tutorials it doesent have any things that is other then the other tutorials 2/10

Webby53

Jun 22, 2011
Full of errors?
Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: discussion in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\community_header.php on line 377

lewis

Sep 16, 2010
Nice Tutorial but I done everything and the thing that won't work is when hotel loads and I should enter the Welcome Room I don't! I dc

Full of errors?

Try downloading an older version of Xampp, Thats what I done and it worked :) If your using Xampp 1.7.4 download Xampp 1.7.3

Iheatxx

Jun 22, 2011
Great Tut But Dcrs Doesnt Work Go to Streetrp.info And Steal Some :D Noob

Hotel Isnt public u Tryed to make it non hamachi without Portfowarding ur a Noob

gizmo3000

Jun 11, 2011
I cant do step 9!

Its empty!!

-------------------------- Post merged 2 Hours 29 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Omfg help someone xd

-------------------------- Post merged 1 16 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Anyone?

lewis

Sep 16, 2010
I cant do step 9!

Its empty!!

-------------------------- Post merged 2 Hours 29 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Omfg help someone xd

-------------------------- Post merged 1 16 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Anyone?

Did you put in the cms into htdocs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread