[TUT] Set up a R63 Hotel using Phoenix

Do you want more tutorials on how to set stuff up?

• Yes

Votes: 108 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 6.9%

• Total voters

Carissa

Dec 20, 2011
"_". I did all but when i go to localhost it shows this :
478255088.png

Dheer

Dec 28, 2011
I did everything you said over there till point 22, But when I go to localhost then it goes like: "Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\Users\Phoenix\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 21"

Lil' Help?

Carissa

Dec 20, 2011
Hi, when i go to localhost/client. It's only pitch black. And also I do not understand the part when "4. Open it in WinRAR and just extract it AS IT IS, including the folder. You DO NOT need to edit the variables but if you don't keep it in the Gordon folder, it wont work." Extract it as it is ?? I don't understand. Please help

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Same problem as 'Dheer' has, Help us out? :L
I did everything you said over there till point 22, But when I go to localhost then it goes like: "Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\Users\Phoenix\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 21"

Lil' Help?
Use the latest PHP version, parsing errors usually leads to outdated PHP.

blommas

Dec 31, 2011
I'm thinking of making it, but I just want to know a fast thing..
when you say it's is it our ip, like 192.0.0.0 ?
Instead of "localhost"?

Cause I dont think my dad will allow me to do all this stuff on the router xD.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
127.0.0.1 is another way of typing localhost.
You can find your actual IP at
You will need you portforward though (If you want access via your IP).

pingbag

Dec 30, 2011
Good, clear and easy to follow tutorial,
Last time i setup a retro was a v26 or v24 with Holograph (a bit different (there for i used the other servers as Marks and Debbo)). Then i quit playing i get the feeling that i became to old for this ;).

But since my little brother plays Habbo, i promised him to setup a r63 one.
I try some tutorials from the older forums but it didn't help me out. So i concluded that CF seems to hard for me and then i read about this small, good and easy to customize CMS.

Please keep the good work up ;)

blommas

Dec 31, 2011
Just type 127.0.0.1 and it'll come to your localhost. Don't use your IP if you don't know how, Just follow the steps in the tutorial and use instead of
Do I need to follow the steps, before I can connect to 127.0.0.1?
Cause I cant connect to it.

Malthe

Sep 26, 2011
Hmh, this is my hotel i have followed your tot, but my client give me a whrite screen? and i dont know how to fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread