[Tut]Make Any Retro Public!!![Tut]

iblastrp

Jul 23, 2011
Hi DevBest,

Today Im Gonna Show You How To Make Your Habbo Retro Public:Which Means,Its Not Gonna Be On Localhost Or Hamachi.....

1.First,click the start button and type cmd and click enter on your keyboard... 2.Second, On The Cmd Type IpConfig... 3.Third Scroll Up To The Wirless Lan Ip's And The One Thats The Default gateway Type It In url.....If A User And Pass Pops Up put:Admin For Username And Password For Password.... 4.Fourth:Go To PortFoward,If It Doesnt Show Then Click Firewall Or Settings..... 5.Fifth:When You Are At The Port Foward Then Make Your First Port http:8080.Second Port:Name-msql:ports-3306:3306.Third Port:Name-hab 2:ports-30000:30000.Fourth Port:Name-hab3:ports:30001:30001......For V26 Do 20 and 21.... 6.Sixth:Go To .......After Copy The Ip Aka The 8 digit Number 2 numbers then a dot.So Its 4 sets of numbers and 3 dots.7. Seventh:Go To Localhost/phpmyadmin And Edit Cms Settings and Make Ip The Ip You Copied And Site The Ip You Copied,If You Using Revcm Then Go To app/managment/config.php:and For Server Ip,Make It The ip You copied And For Site,Make It The ip You Copied...Paste,The Ip In Url box,Aka,where you type your sites in at.Then Wala Magic,You Have A Site Public,Yeahhhh,,....For The Site To Be A Name Like Go To to Hosts/Directs.Make You A Site With One Of The .sytes.net:.zapto.org:.no-ip.org:and theres more and make the ip the one from 5-10 Mins....Then Type The Url You Chose In Url Box And You Have A Public Sit With A Name,But Watch Out For,PRYDE AND FAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hi DevBest,

Today Im Gonna Show You How To Make Your Habbo Retro Public:Which Means,Its Not Gonna Be On Localhost Or Hamachi.....

First,click the start button and type cmd and click enter on your keyboard... Second, On The Cmd Type IpConfig... Third Scroll Up To The Wirless Lan Ip's And The One Thats The Default gateway Type It In url.....If A User And Pass Pops Up put:Admin For Username And Password For Password.... Fourth:Go To PortFoward,If It Doesnt Show Then Click Firewall Or Settings..... Fifth:When You Are At The Port Foward Then Make Your First Port http:8080.Second Port:Name-msql:ports-3306:3306.Third Port:Name-hab 2:ports-30000:30000.Fourth Port:Name-hab3:ports:30001:30001......For V26 Do 20 and 21.... Sixth:Go To .......After Copy The Ip Aka The 8 digit Number 2 numbers then a dot.So Its 4 sets of numbers and 3 dots. Seventh:Go To Localhost/phpmyadmin And Edit Cms Settings and Make Ip The Ip You Copied And Site The Ip You Copied,If You Using Revcm Then Go To app/managment/config.php:and For Server Ip,Make It The ip You copied And For Site,Make It The ip You Copied...Paste,The Ip In Url box,Aka,where you type your sites in at.Then Wala Magic,You Have A Site Public,Yeahhhh,,....For The Site To Be A Name Like Go To to Hosts/Directs.Make You A Site With One Of The .sytes.net:.zapto.org:.no-ip.org:and theres more and make the ip the one from 5-10 Mins....Then Type The Url You Chose In Url Box And You Have A Public Sit With A Name,But Watch Out For,PRYDE AND FAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe make the fonts smallers, and don't use red color and aswell as cover code/quote around what to type. And portforwarding will lead you in getting hacked. ;)

jobcian

Mar 21, 2012
I'm making a v26 PHPretro, I've port forwarded and when I go to "whatsmyip.org" I try to type that ip in the address bar but it just takes me to my router settings, and i'm soo confused, please help me to solve this and make it public then I'll make you co-owner.

add me on skype: jobcian

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I'm making a v26 PHPretro, I've port forwarded and when I go to "whatsmyip.org" I try to type that ip in the address bar but it just takes me to my router settings, and i'm soo confused, please help me to solve this and make it public then I'll make you co-owner.

add me on skype: jobcian
Buy a Virtual Private Server instead of using your personal computer for hosting a hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread