[TUT] How To Set Up V26 DCRS

Rater

Feb 17, 2011
Yes, Today im going to be showing you on how to set up v26 DCRS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements Before We Start:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Once You Have The DCR Pack Downloaded Extract It to your htdocs and open it up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once it is opened up look for External_vars and open that up with wordpad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now once you have external_vars open search for: 5.14.81.60 And Replace Them All With your IP Or hotel Link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After you have that done save it and your done with vars now open a tab up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once you have the new tab up search: Then copy that and paste it in your HK
Now Same With Texts And Habbo.dcr Just do: Http//hotellink.com/v26/habbo.dcr

Then Your All Done Just Paste All Of Them in your HK Then Your Set
Credits:
(Me) For Making The Tutorial
(Rasta) For The V26 DCR Pack

Icaro

Oct 19, 2013
Sorry for bumping but there wasn't any "5.14.81.60" when I downloaded it.

Someone help me please =/

Users who are viewing this thread