[TUT]How to make your own Habbo Retro Badge[R63]

vGlitched

Aug 23, 2014
Okayy so this is my second tutorial, so please not that much hate! XD
I actually can't do a text tutorial, I just wouldn't know how to word it!
So I decided to make a video on it, because I got asked how I made custom ones on my retro a lot!
If you could leave a like, and subscribe aswel, it'd be appreciated! :D
Thanks for watching! (if you do that is xD)

How to make a retro tutorial:

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
You kind of made it too complicated for the normal user. Anywsys thanks for sharing knowledge.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Great Tut I feel like you spent a lot of time planing this video out and that's a good thing to do thanks for helping people around the community that don't know how to do the things you have shown them how to do now!. People like you that spend time to make youtube videos I have a huge respect for, It also shows people care to make the upcoming "Habbo Retro" Owners better. Some people might find it complicated /\ but it's just common sense and a brain shouldn't be hard to pick up on what's going to happen next or what tool to use.

soughsous

Sep 23, 2015
i bought vps and domain can anuone set up vps for me

Great Tut I feel like you spent a lot of time planing this video out and that's a good thing to do thanks for helping people around the community that don't know how to do the things you have shown them how to do now!. People like you that spend time to make youtube videos I have a huge respect for, It also shows people care to make the upcoming "Habbo Retro" Owners better. Some people might find it complicated /\ but it's just common sense and a brain shouldn't be hard to pick up on what's going to happen next or what tool to use.
can u help me set up my retro?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
This video is old, if you're still looking to create something I recommend these resources.

Users who are viewing this thread