[TUT] How to make an good advertisement for your Hotel

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hello readers,

I see a lot of advertisements which basically suck, They are bad and are just a waste of time to even look at. It seems to me some people don't know how to make a good advertisement. How ever, this Tutorial will tell you how and we hopefully should start seeing better advertisements. This is my first tutorial I have ever written so give good feedback and suggestions please.

How to make an advertisement for your Hotel
Step One:
Firstly, Start your thread of with a good title. This is the first thing the readers will see and what will attract them to read it. Clearly state the name of your hotel as the first thing you put in the title bar. Secondly state some things you offer for example: Groups Horses User homes divide them from each other using | or -
This is your choice but make sure it is easy to read.
2wnzgnn.jpg
Step Two:
Your thread must look attractive in order to pull people to your hotel. The start of your thread is very important as this is where people decide if they want to carry on reading it.
A good way to start the thread is to place a banner of your hotel in the centre at the top of your thread. Than place the link underneath the banner where it is easily visible for people to see.
2552bsi.jpg
2wmdnuu.jpg
Step Three:
Once you have placed a good looking banner and the hotel link at the top of your thread start writing a little about who you are to the hotel and what the hotel is about. For example: Hello I am Jacob, The owner of _____ Hotel. We are a dedicated, new hotel hoping to bring you the best retro experience possible.
2qcf4lz.jpg
Step Four:
Now that you have told a little about the hotel and your self, start a new paragraph and give people a detailed description about the features of your hotel, Such as the emulator, staff team, etc. Tell them what makes you unique from the other hotels. Include plenty of screenshots showing of your hotels Homepage, community page, client, shop, etc.
NOTE: Include a screenshot that you have a legit copy of your emulator, such as your phoenix license.
11c78yc.jpg
Step Five:
Sum it all up with a conclusion, telling people that your hotel is the very best out there and reminding them of the features you have in store. Tell people that if they have any enquiries that they can contact you via PM or Skype etc.
Always make sure to give your advertisement a professional look, check your grammar and spelling. Do not use slang such as 'u' or 'dnt' This will instantly tell people that your a 12 your old kid who needs less spare time and better parents.
Don't post an advertisement which is bad and than when people tell you that you will change it. Make sure you get it straight of the bat to ensure a good reputation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please let me know what you think, It isn't very descriptive but it should tell people the basics and maybe help them a little bit. I didn't have a lot of time to do this and it's my first one ever so bare that in mind but do give me feedback please :)

Users who are viewing this thread