[Tut] How to make a UberCms Retro! [Tut]

mark0329s

Jul 28, 2011
ok im having problems i have got the site up but im getting this error on every page"
Deprecated
: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in
C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php
on line
" how do i fix this and also my client is not working.

Hellretros

Jan 4, 2013
Hm..I was doing okay until I reached part 3. I done the first part but, when you say ".../r63 .." - I can't find the r63 file D:

IPMB1

Jan 1, 2013
xq04rd.png
Why cant i add it?​
maybe you have duplicated the cmd_masspixels.

HubboHotel

Mar 7, 2013
I am stuck at Number 4, where do I download the EMU to? And THEN what do I do?! I am using localhost, but, where like IS my website... LOLOLOLOLOL, I sound like such a noob :p
I am stuck at Number 4, where do I download the EMU to? And THEN what do I do?! I am using localhost, but, where like IS my website... LOLOLOLOLOL, I sound like such a noob :p
This depends. Are you running on a hamachi network? If So the site will be you IPv4 address. I don't know if not but whatever it is YOU AND YOU ONLY can access it at on your computer. Let me know if I helped :)

Your
im kinda the same, when i click the link and it comes up with 'internet explorer cannot display the web page' my internet is fine, it must be the website
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANOTHER OPTION?!
Apache and MySQL need to be running. You could always use an alternative server (e.g. Wamp) but here aren't mny tuts for that

BroArmy

Sep 19, 2012
Well,bro.Could it be,You just copied it from someone?

maybe you have duplicated the cmd_masspixels.
Eh,I think,He did smthing wrong.
At the download in the htdocs u see Database.sql.
Put that in ur db!
Then,Just put tha:RUN THIS INTO THE DATABASE. In ya db
I hope I helped ya :D

Luke the duke :rasta:

HabboRyanz

Oct 9, 2014
im kinda the same, when i click the link localhost/security and localhsot/phpmyadmin it comes up with 'internet explorer cannot display the web page' my internet is fine, it must be the website
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANOTHER OPTION?!

Internet Explorer absolutely crap. Sorry but try Google Chrome/ Firefox.

Users who are viewing this thread