[TUT] How to make a UberCMS hotel r57/r59 [TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
Does anyone know where to find your swfs-gamedata?? please reply

-------------------------- Post merged 2 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

i cant either :( someone pelase reply and help us troy u say this is a good tut but if u dont reply to anyone how do u expect to get positive reply's from people?

The Screenshots you provided are PHPRETRO, v26 based? why are u asking about "SWFS" :S

KayKay

Feb 5, 2011
Oh that wa an old post and wen i posted about swfs the screenshots just stayed idk y? but can u please help me?

Telefoongids

Jul 28, 2011
How i do open the confing files?

-------------------------- Post merged 2 Hours 13 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

I have change the settings in there but wich emulater must i run and how? and how do i change my site?

Acedut EXspert

Jul 17, 2011
When i go to import the Emu it comes up with an error saying: There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. and at the bottom it says:#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rar!' at line 1.
Any tips on how to fix. And ik i spelt my name wrong :S

vinnii

Aug 10, 2011
I got an error by this step:Your going to import your database provided with the Slaxxer's uberEMU
into the database you just created. Click "Import" > upload the file > and press Go.

Interrex

Aug 10, 2011
What the hell?

My freaking thing when I go on the password thing for the Admin control or w.e password it's in Russian or something.

Chowder

Jul 26, 2011
My pc need .Net framework 4.0 to open up for the Emulator and my pc cant download it its Says some thing like that "The installatioen is not done look at details" And i have looked but i dunno how i download it so its working i have trying framework 4.0 3.0 2.0 no of them working Plz Help me :) but every another things worked Thanks.

daanajax3

Aug 9, 2011
I hate uber. It always comes up with a black or a white page with no design. And nothing works, I tryed over twenty times.
Any help?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Can we install it in Heliohost and how? I still got wide disk space for the server, please reply. Thanks! ^_^

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
uhmm problem is tht the profile is like...

Attachments

• flat.png
    flat.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 5

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Update your Web build there should be a release just search on search tab ''webbuild'' or ''webuild'' and you'l see one which says

Lates Habbo retro web build

Retalyx

Nov 23, 2011
I have a little problem, all the cms are black, no image, and i found any CSS on the archive ... :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread