[TUT] How to Fix the Microsoft Exploit in Windows server 2008 [TUT]

ThatBlackMan

Apr 8, 2013
Hi Guys, Jake here (ThatBlackMan) and i haven't seen a tutorial about this on quite afew Forums.. it's pretty straightforward really.. but for the people who don't know about it, they can from this Post :)

To sum up what the exploit is.. it allows someone to take down your Private server regardless of the security you have.

Right here is the tutorial

1) Go to Start and Search for Windows Update

2) Click Check for Updates if it does not say Install Updates

3) Go ahead and Press Install Updates!

4) Now let it install the updates ( there will be more than 3.. i have already done the updates.. )

5) Finally.. when it tells you to "Restart now"

Was that so hard? I hope i helped and please leave some feedback about this Thread :)

-ThatBlackMan (Jake)

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
If you don't run updates with every new server and take your server offline for regular maintenance and updates you shouldn't be running a hotel.

Windows always has problems and no doubt will in future including windows server 2012. Always do regular updates and updates when you get a new server and you will be fine.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
If you don't run updates with every new server and take your server offline for regular maintenance and updates you shouldn't be running a hotel.

Windows always has problems and no doubt will in future including windows server 2012. Always do regular updates and updates when you get a new server and you will be fine.
Windows server 2012 has auto updates though, you can't stop them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread