[TUT][BDG] How to add Custom badges to your hotel

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Tutorial+three
Hello,

I've not seen it so far, but at some point this question will be asked 'how do i add custom badges to my hotel?', hopefully this tutorial will explain it all.

#1 - Firstly, you will need a badge that you have created, or download a custom one someone else has made.

#2 - Open your folder c_images/album1584/ (or your badge folder) and paste your badge into here, name the file as your badge code (e.g: ILK.gif) It doesn't have to be named ILK, but it does have to have .gif at the end of it.

#3 - Now open your external flash texts file (.TXT file), which is mostly located in the gamedata folder.
Now add these two lines at the bottom of your external flash texts, and don't forget to edit it to your correct information;

Code:
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#333333]badge_name_*Your Badge Code /File Name Without .gif at end *={*Your Badge Name*}[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#333333]badge_desc_*Your Badge Code /File Name Without .gif at end*={*Your Badge Description*}[/COLOR][/FONT]

#4 - Now save and close the .txt file, and clear your cache.

Notes: The badge format must be GIF.
Pixels size of badge must be 50x50 - it doesn't have to exactly be 50x50 it can be smaller, but no bigger.

Good luck, and enjoy.
I WILL OFFER FULL SUPPORT VIA TEAMVIEWER OR JOIN.ME PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR DETAILS

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Not random tutorials, I was more thinking for noobs..

I usually get asked these sort of questions when making hotels for others.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Would you mind doing me a favour and going to my thread here;
Saying I uploaded a tutorial video thingy;

I would really appreciate it.. I can;t since my account is limited.
If you can't do it I'll get someone else
-

Like my post <3

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Hi, i am in a bit of a pickle here, i cant find the images folder? can anyone help me please, many thanks, patrick

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hello, everyone Keiller wanted me to post this for you guys.

Hey, can you go to this thread here;
Saying I uploaded this tutorial over youtube;

I would do it myself, but I have a limited account until tomorrow, and I saw you were the last one to post on the shoutbox.​

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
-

Like my post <3
Hello, everyone Keiller wanted me to post this for you guys.

Hey, can you go to this thread here;
Saying I uploaded this tutorial over youtube;
I would do it myself, but I have a limited account until tomorrow, and I saw you were the last one to post on the shoutbox.​

Big thank you to these two for posting this while my account was limited. You can either watch the video or download it, upto you :)

Users who are viewing this thread