.TTF Font Files, Unable to be deleted...

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I downloaded the new XAMPP. Went to localhost to set up security, And there is some new little things on it, One being a PHP Phone book, an e-mail system and one being something called Instant Art. where you typed in some text and it used a custom font to create a picture of that text, This custom font is in htdocs. Once I set the security up I attempted to delete all of the htdocs content, BUT unfortunately the font was unable to be deleted as it says it is currently in use, I have shut down XAMPP, closed all processes from task manager... and I have restarted my computer and it is still not able to be deleted. I constantly get a warning saying - This file was unable to be deleted, It is currently in use by another programme, This has happened to me before when I added my own custom font into htdocs and I had to re-install XAMPP to delete it, I can not do that this time as the font comes with XAMPP, so re-installing it is a waste of time. I have also tried to delete it using CMD prompt and still no luck. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread