Trouble with navigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
Hi Devs! i encountered a new problem so i must ask you if u know something.
My pictures dont load in the navigator and i dont know why.
In navicat the img_url should be the right one, checked a few times.
Did i forgott something? Cheers.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: i forgott to post the img. here you got.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 10

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Delete swfs/c_images/ it should be navigator-thumbnail/image.png only. If they still don't load then reset your cache and make sure the image exists in that path.

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
Thanks OP, it worked perfect.
is there a way to set all new registered habbos the spawnpoint direct in the welcome lounge? like a code for new registered people to set home to the room id of welcomelounge?
and another thing, where i set up how much credits and stuff a new registered habbo gets? i cant find the right file.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thanks OP, it worked perfect.
is there a way to set all new registered habbos the spawnpoint direct in the welcome lounge? like a code for new registered people to set home to the room id of welcomelounge?
and another thing, where i set up how much credits and stuff a new registered habbo gets? i cant find the right file.
Setting credits and duckets is in the RevCMS config file. app/management/config.php
Yes, if you open your users table in 'Design Table' (see below) you'll be able to change the default home_room to the room_id you want. (see below)

iD4LmQO.png

rvMfOoD.png

This will only set the home_room for new users, not existing ones. To do existing ones run the query:-
Code:
UPDATE users SET home_room = 'roomidhere';

DVerse

Oct 8, 2016
Setting credits and duckets is in the RevCMS config file. app/management/config.php
Yes, if you open your users table in 'Design Table' (see below) you'll be able to change the default home_room to the room_id you want. (see below)

iD4LmQO.png

rvMfOoD.png

This will only set the home_room for new users, not existing ones. To do existing ones run the query:-
Code:
UPDATE users SET home_room = 'roomidhere';
Man you are a really nice dude. thank you very much for this help!!

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread