Trouble creating a PHPRetro (PLEASE HELP)

SergeantTuna56

Dec 6, 2014
I have actually got to the installation, however it does not work!.

The main problem I am facing is the security setup, which i think results in all of this. For some reason this is what my security page looks like, it is missing text.
The database imports fine, tortoise svn, fine, extracting files, fine, i just cannot seem to set up a password.

3886-b25d93c51ec5629ff7320ff596d9d669.jpg

Also I have a few messages in the top and bottom of my installation, here they are:

3887-1da213cc6c987047545c108abed202e9.jpg

That is at the top, heres the one at the bottom:
3888-ce5c7d8a294a51eb92adbc1dd7225e34.jpg

I cannot connect to the database. I think it is the password that is the only problem I have run into.

Apparently this wont work with 2 accounts/databses. Whatever that means how do i delete and account? "xampp/mysql". I have deleted the databse already. I want to start over. If someone can give me clear in depth instructions this time it will be much appreciated :)

I am 17 and find it suckish i don't have a HoloCMS/PHPRetro. I have wanted to make one since age 11! But only had a Old Skool Flash one. That is very unprofessional and i want one that looks like a proper site, please help me! If it works and if i get it working with vps and such, I will make you co owner/staff :)

Attachments

• habbo retro help.PNG
    habbo retro help.PNG
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
  • habbo retro help 3.PNG
    habbo retro help 3.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
  • habbo retro help 2.PNG
    habbo retro help 2.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 7

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
First of all, I would recommend you to go for IIS as it's more secure and to answer your question have you deleted your htdocs folder before you set up your xamp security? Probably that could be a reason, but if isnt a reason I am not sure what caused it. You can uninstall my sql from control panel>uninstall programmes and find MySQL to uninstall,after that you can download mysql from ' ' and set up your own password and just start Apache in your xamp it should work fine. Secondly for the top errors, it's caused because your password for mysql is either wrong. Lastly, I am not sure about the third error of install but can you try to add this code in your config,
PHP:
<?php
     error_reporting(0);
     ?>
this could probably hide your errors.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
I would ask you to reinstall your Vps and have a fresh start as from what I can see stuffs are messed. After reinstalling your VPS, search for how to make iis r63/r63b hotel depending on what you want and follow the tutorial given, there are many tutorials here in Devbest itself in the Habbo tutorial's section.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
If you are just testing this out, then I suggest xamp would be fine. Just follow the first post I gave and post errors here if you were to have difficulties.

Users who are viewing this thread