trip to some fucked place i dont belong

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
If you're old enough to buy your own ticket, then go where you want to go. don't think you have to depend on your mom and her boyfriend to do what you want.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Come to New Zealand.

Hot girls especially at beaches with gold sand (beaches here are so beautiful, but depends where you go in NZ)
Dunno what you mean by clear water but the water here is very fresh, clean and clear and you can drink it straight up from the tap.
No drinking age here, only 18+ can buy alcohol but you can drink at any age here as long as you're supervised by your parents or something.

Hot girls in New Zealand yah reckon? They're pretty avg ;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
You're what, 13 or 14 now?

Nice comeback. I'm 17.

Look. If you don't want people making fun of you and calling you a retard, like I did, you should stop taking selfies with an iPod touch while wearing some lame ass sunglasses indoors. Look at you, thinking you nose everything.

Yes, that was me making fun of your nose.
Alf-referee.jpg

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
my mom wants to go cancun, im like why the fuck cancun, theres mexicans,
dont really matter to me too much, ill pay a partial amount of my fare and mostly the drinks for myself and some for her and her bf.
i have partial say in where to go, to throw ideas and such.
cancun has clear water and thats something i really wanna see.
i wanna go somewhere where drinking age is 18 and theres hot girls and clear water. a place like cancun, bora bora, virgin islands, just give me places

AUSTRIA DRINKING IS 16+

Users who are viewing this thread