trip to some fucked place i dont belong

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
my mom wants to go cancun, im like why the fuck cancun, theres mexicans,
dont really matter to me too much, ill pay a partial amount of my fare and mostly the drinks for myself and some for her and her bf.
i have partial say in where to go, to throw ideas and such.
cancun has clear water and thats something i really wanna see.
i wanna go somewhere where drinking age is 18 and theres hot girls and clear water. a place like cancun, bora bora, virgin islands, just give me places

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
my mom wants to go cancun, im like why the fuck cancun, theres mexicans,
dont really matter to me too much, ill pay a partial amount of my fare and mostly the drinks for myself and some for her and her bf.
i have partial say in where to go, to throw ideas and such.
cancun has clear water and thats something i really wanna see.
i wanna go somewhere where drinking age is 18 and theres hot girls and clear water. a place like cancun, bora bora, virgin islands, just give me places

why not cancun thats the real question lol wtf, beaches, pools, drinks, babes, and who cares how old you are you get drinks anyways. Dont be a fag, cancun is the shit.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Cancun is epic.
When i went to america a few years ago, we went on a cruise and actually stopped in cancun for 2 nights.
The clubs are great + drinking is 16+ (i think)

Mee

May 4, 2012
Come to New Zealand.

Hot girls especially at beaches with gold sand (beaches here are so beautiful, but depends where you go in NZ)
Dunno what you mean by clear water but the water here is very fresh, clean and clear and you can drink it straight up from the tap.
No drinking age here, only 18+ can buy alcohol but you can drink at any age here as long as you're supervised by your parents or something.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Come to New Zealand.

Hot girls especially at beaches with gold sand (beaches here are so beautiful, but depends where you go in NZ)
Dunno what you mean by clear water but the water here is very fresh, clean and clear and you can drink it straight up from the tap.
No drinking age here, only 18+ can buy alcohol but you can drink at any age here as long as you're supervised by your parents or something.

But NZ people have gay accents :) Come to Scotland - Drinking age is 18, Clear(ish) waters - Drink the water straight from the rivers - hot girls + snow :D

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Wtf you should even be happy you're going you inconsiderate little fucker. Cancun is beautiful.

[/quote] ill pay a partial amount of my fare and mostly the drinks for myself and some for her and her bf.[/quote]

lrn2read stupid fake cunt, i dont have to go, its my choice and my money that will get me there, unlike children like yourself who has everything handed to them on a silver platter, of which i do not.

Mariaah

May 25, 2013
ill pay a partial amount of my fare and mostly the drinks for myself and some for her and her bf.[/quote]

lrn2read stupid fake cunt, i dont have to go, its my choice and my money that will get me there, unlike children like yourself who has everything handed to them on a silver platter, of which i do not.[/quote]
I don't sit down and read what your bitch ass had to say.

Users who are viewing this thread