Show DevBest Tribute site for my brother

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Some of you may know that my brother died the day after Boxing Day (technically he did die on Boxing Day but we had him on life support for a day which did nothing for him), so because of that I've decided to create a tribute website for him.

What do you guys think and is there anything I could add to improve it?

The song on the home page is chosen because it was number 1 in the charts the week he died, and because it was the opening song to his funeral.

You're such a great brother. Your family should be so proud that they have such a caring son. Again, sorry for your loss.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
What you're doing should inspire others.

You're an amazing person for doing something so amazing - even though it's extremely hard for you. I'm massively sorry for your loss, I wish you and your family well.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
The website is beautiful Mark! Very sorry for your loss, he looks like a brother who'd be awesome!

I kinda know how it feels as I almost lost my mother today, but I wish you best luck and hope. R.I.P Carl!

P.S. I hope your okay :(

Sincerely,
Tyler

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Makes me think Mark, really inspiring how you can be so strong I would personally be a wreck. The website is great, hope it gets noticed I wouldn't mind self-promoting it for support.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
I felt really sad when I found out what happened, I honestly hope everything is working out for you and your family, your brother sounded like a pretty cool person. I left a message on the site too.

I don't think I'd change anything on there, it looks good to me man.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Speechless. The site is perfect and it's a great gesture from you - It's hard to lose someone especially at such a young age.

My condolences, sorry for your loss.

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
  • Sorry to hear this, the site is amazing.. the song, pictures theme everything - You're a great brother to him. R.I.P <3

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Mark it's good to see your doing alright recovering.... It's sad what has happened and I think your brother would be proud of you if you ask me. As we all know he is off to a better life and hopefully your family will be able to get through this horrible event. My prayers are with you and your family and stay strong my man! Site look's amazing and I hope you the best my man. Remember to always live life to the fullest because it is so short.. "Yolo"

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
I'm in class, started crying. People asked as well as the teacher, Went up and showed it on the projector.
I feel for you deeply. I can say for a large part of my class, our hearts are with you and your family. It does not matter how well the site is, it's the thought and devotion you did put into it. Wish you and your family and friends luck through out this, stay strong.
R.I.P. Carl Eriksson

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm in class, started crying. People asked as well as the teacher, Went up and showed it on the projector.
I feel for you deeply. I can say for a large part of my class, our hearts are with you and your family. It does not matter how well the site is, it's the thought and devotion you did put into it. Wish you and your family and friends luck through out this, stay strong.
R.I.P. Carl Eriksson
Thanks man

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
I am so sorry for your loss. You're a great brother. <3

Also, saw your message on the message board, I literally started crying.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I am so sorry for your loss. You're a great brother. <3

Also, saw your message on the message board, I literally started crying.
Thanks for your message man, I've had to edit it a tad though because I don't want people that I know in real life knowing about me and DevBest. :p

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Thanks for your message man, I've had to edit it a tad though because I don't want people that I know in real life knowing about me and DevBest. :p
You're welcome :) Understandable, hope you're alright.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
I'm sorry for the grave dig but after coming across this I must pay my respects, I'm sorry for the loss of your brother, I too myself lost my little brother so I know how hard it can be for yourself and your family.

As for the site, it's amazing.

But I couldn't help noticing the time he became Ill.. as I too myself was extremely Ill on the same day up to early January, maybe it could be possible that it was a virus going round but he got the worse of it.

May he Rest in peace.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm sorry for the grave dig but after coming across this I must pay my respects, I'm sorry for the loss of your brother, I too myself lost my little brother so I know how hard it can be for yourself and your family.

As for the site, it's amazing.

But I couldn't help noticing the time he became Ill.. as I too myself was extremely Ill on the same day up to early January, maybe it could be possible that it was a virus going round but he got the worse of it.

May he Rest in peace.
Thanks.

And yeah, it was a virus that was going around, turns out he had MRSA too which got worse with the influenza B

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
In the memory of your brother, I would like to dedicate my most loved and best design I've done to this date, I hope you don't mind me doing this bud.
URL;
l28m7sC.png

Users who are viewing this thread