Trayvon Martin Rally -

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
"He pushed him away", I don't think that's a beat down... Zimmerman could have avoided the problem.. If I were in Trayvon's position I wouldn't want someone following me... If Zimmerman would have did what he was told this wouldn't even be a problem...

If you were being followed by the neighbor hood watch person, you would have attacked them? I love your logic. Treyvon was the one who even started the conversation (according to his girlfriend). This man was simply doing what he was suppose to be doing; watching the neighbor hood, and what was going on.

Also, you can clearly see that Zimmerman has an injury on the back of his head (along with the Officer checking it out) from this released by the City of Sanford, so I would clarify that as a beat down. Unless that's something totally normal to you.

Cut the race shit? You have your community on about this shit, It's in your hands, if you actually wanted to cut this shit you'd delete the thread, I don't see that happening now is it. "bobbas are always causing problems" that sounds racists doesn't it..

It's called a discussion, you're the one claiming that . That claim is so far from the truth, and simply ignorant based on all of the facts.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
If you were being followed by the neighbor hood watch person, you would have attacked them? I love your logic. Treyvon was the one who even started the conversation (according to his girlfriend). This man was simply doing what he was suppose to be doing; watching the neighbor hood, and what was going on.

Also, you can clearly see that Zimmerman has an injury on the back of his head (along with the Officer checking it out) from this released by the City of Sanford, so I would clarify that as a beat down. Unless that's something totally normal to you.

It's called a discussion, you're the one claiming that . That claim is so far from the truth, and simply ignorant based on all of the facts.
His job isn't to follow people, it's to watch.. He was told to watch, not follow.. He didn't follow the instructions which led to him getting pushed. Cause and Effect eh? Then it led to the death of a teen.

That was posted before I knew anything.. I'm sorry for that, but still another person doesn't have to re-open a thread saying bobbas cause problems.. Not all people are a like, some people simply don't think.. If you think this is a problem, like I said before, just stop it, remove both threads and stop your community from posting/doing stuff like that... You don't say anything to your staff members when they change their names to "bobba" and "Nigga".. Well let me start calling you guys crackers, lets see what happens then? I'll get banned from the shoutbox of course..

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
His job isn't to follow people, it's to watch.. He was told to watch, not follow.. He didn't follow the instructions which led to him getting pushed. Cause and Effect eh? Then it led to the death of a teen.

That was posted before I knew anything.. I'm sorry for that, but still another person doesn't have to re-open a thread saying bobbas cause problems.. Not all people are a like, some people simply don't think.. If you think this is a problem, like I said before, just stop it, remove both threads and stop your community from posting/doing stuff like that... You don't say anything to your staff members when they change their names to "bobba" and "Nigga".. Well let me start calling you guys crackers, lets see what happens then? I'll get banned from the shoutbox of course..
I like crackers, can i have salt on me? i wouldn't mind being called a cracker then, theirs bobbas and blacks i didn't call anyone but the people at the dam rally bobbas.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I like crackers, can i have salt on me? i wouldn't mind being called a cracker then, theirs bobbas and blacks i didn't call anyone but the people at the dam rally bobbas.
I thought you were referring to Trayvon as being a bobba.. Maybe I went too far..

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010

His job was to protect the neighborhood, and he saw something that looked suspicious to him (in a neighborhood where there had been a dozen break-ins in the past year), so of course he's going to follow him (it's not illegal to follow someone in public). I don't see how you can justify pushing (or attacking) someone for following you at a distance, checking on what you're doing (in public). Zimmerman also had a bright red coat on, so I doubt that he looked like a threat, or someone who was trying to be sneaky. If Trayvon had not overreacted to the situation (even he just pushed him like you said), he wouldn't have been shot (and killed).

This also wasn't Zimmerman's first rodeo as a neighborhood watch captain; he had stopped a potential burglary in the past year.

Also, you claim that Trayvon simply pushed him, yet a witness claims that Trayvon was on top of him, and Zimmerman has a lump on his head that would prove that theory from the video I just showed you.

Honestly, I could careless if you called us crackers; it's just a word, and not something that is worth caring about. No one is trying to be racist (the names started as joke between Craig and Donkey).

Users who are viewing this thread