Trayvon Martin Rally -

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Hey guys! While watching this "Rally" i have come up with a new acronym for NAACP, (not really i stole it) anyways.

NAACP = bobbas are always causing problems

No haters this is only for those who arent gonna bitch "you racist fuck", I'm not racist but these people are ridiculous.

MOD: Move thread to spamzilla forgot that section existed, sorry

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
So anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you is sucking my dick? You must live in a fairy tail land.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
So anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you is sucking my dick? You must live in a fairy tail land.
Im not racist theirs blacks then theirs bobbas. Im white so I'm racist? And @ sucking rastas dick, i can have my own opinion?

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
This is just gunna spark up another week long argument. Mod please close this thread...

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
This is just gunna spark up another week long argument. Mod please close this thread...
No haters this is only for those who arent gonna bitch "you racist fuck", I'm not racist but these people are ridiculous.

Not my fault you don't like it, please leave if it disturbs you.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
You just posting that won't stop anyone who disagrees with you from posting bro...
I take dislikes, i don't take close this thread. People have opinions, and you can't just black em out in the world. Deal with it, don't like it leave?

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
If its gunna cause another argument in the community then what's the point of keeping it open? It's like you want to see people dispute about something that's already been argued about. Anyways you carry on with your game.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Well guess what, a bobba didn't cause this problem now did he? You're obviously posting it to spark problems.. If you would've thought before you posted you'd probably know what your gonna cause...

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Well guess what, a bobba didn't cause this problem now did he? You're obviously posting it to spark problems.. If you would've thought before you posted you'd probably know what your gonna cause...
Have you seen whats going on? I live less then a mile from where their holding the rallies, theirs talk of riots. And i PERSONALLY know more then half these people at these their "bobbas" Travon was black, not a bobba. Never said he was. Al sharpton is promoting riots and I'm surprised no ones been killed today, this is why i classify this gathering as a bobba-Palooza.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Have you seen whats going on? I live less then a mile from where their holding the rallies, theirs talk of riots. And i PERSONALLY know more then half these people at these their "bobbas" Travon was black, not a bobba. Never said he was. Al sharpton is promoting riots and I'm surprised no ones been killed today, this is why i classify this gathering as a bobba-Palooza.

Lol bro now you're talking shit. Who shot the trigger? A white man. If he didn't shoot Trayvon then there wouldn't be a rally. Has that solved your dilemma?

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Lol bro now you're talking shit. Who shot the trigger? A white man. If he didn't shoot Trayvon then there wouldn't be a rally. Has that solved your dilemma?
After eye witnesses say travon was attacking this white man who was a mexican? Everything he did was justified. Trayvon was suspended from school the same day for drugs, you tell me? He was most likely high and felt he could jump the mexican, and he fought back. Just as anyone else would have.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
After eye witnesses say travon was attacking this white man who was a mexican? Everything he did was justified. Trayvon was suspended from school the same day for drugs, you tell me? He was most likely high and felt he could jump the mexican, and he fought back. Just as anyone else would have.

Trayvon was like 16 or something, the Mexican was in at least his late 30s? So why did he have to use a gun instead of simply pushing Trayvon away

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
He surly managed to get to the store and buy skittles and a tea alright... He surly managed to dial his girl alright...
----
There are rapist these days, If I follow you what would you do?

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
He surly managed to get to the store and buy skittles and a tea alright... He surly managed to dial his girl alright...
----
There are rapist these days, If I follow you what would you do?
If you followed me? Id ask who you were, the mexican clearly stated himself as a watchman, and Trayvon attacked.

@ gyro People can overpower people very easily, just because he's 16 doesn't mean he can't beat his ass. Ill put you in a cage with a chineese 8 year old who's pro at karate and see how easily he kicks your ass eh?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Trayvon was like 16 or something, the Mexican was in at least his late 30s? So why did he have to use a gun instead of simply pushing Trayvon away
Trayvon was 17, and Zimmerman was 28. While Zimmerman may have been older and weighed more, Trayvon was actually bigger than Zimmerman. Zimmerman 5' 9", while Trayvon was 6' 3". I don't think that Zimmerman could have simply pushed him away; Trayvon isn't the little kid you seen posted by the media. The only logical way for Zimmeriman to get out of the situation would be for him to use his LICENSED weapon. I doubt that you would have sat there and taken a beating while you were being attacked by someone bigger than you. Cut the race shit.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Trayvon was 17, and Zimmerman was 28. While Zimmerman may have been older and weighed more, Trayvon was actually bigger than Zimmerman. Zimmerman 5' 9", while Trayvon was 6' 3". I don't think that Zimmerman could have simply pushed him away; Trayvon isn't the little kid you seen posted by the media. The only logical way for Zimmeriman to get out of the situation would be for him to use his LICENSED weapon. I doubt that you would have sat there and taken a beating while you were being attacked by someone bigger than you. Cut the race shit.
"He pushed him away", I don't think that's a beat down... Zimmerman could have avoided the problem.. If I were in Trayvon's position I wouldn't want someone following me... If Zimmerman would have did what he was told this wouldn't even be a problem...
-----
Cut the race shit? You have your community on about this shit, It's in your hands, if you actually wanted to cut this shit you'd delete the thread, I don't see that happening now is it. "bobbas are always causing problems" that sounds racists doesn't it..

Users who are viewing this thread