TravianX 4.8.5 [TravianCloneProject]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
This release and thread have been copied from a rivalling forum, No links towards the forum it's from will be added.

What to say, I've been updating information about this version daily so no suprises I guess.

Whats fixed in short:
- if there is no players in the alliance, alliance is automaticly deleted
- in *prefix*users there are 2 new rows: dpall, apall - you will figure it out
- you can now give permissions to members in alliance and change their rank
- players with rank are now showed on alliance overview
- alliance forum 60% fixed
- world wonder building added
- if world wonder us level >= 15 you can change its name
- top10 statistics fixed a bit
- ww statistics made 50% but not released in this one, sorry guys.
- graphic packs are 99% fixed now and also i made one unique gpack called travian_default
- new T4 index made and optimised by me. added 3 new newsboxes for index.
- if you have plus account you can upgrade building for two levels
- if you pull back offer from market you get resources back
- i added option that you can choose plus duration.so as +25% duration.
- if you are logged in and you want to go to the homepage redirects you to dorf1 - not anymore
- admin panel updated
- added new graphic pack.its same as original onel only mine has t4 buildings, resources and units.you can choose which one to use when installing.
- you cant attack same village you are sending troops from anymore
- if you have access 8 you have admin panel but optimised for multihunter.(cant delete villages and/or users but can only ban and punish.)
- ive been working on stupid residence and chief for 5 hours.fucking hard >< soners fix for chief epic fails lol.
- troop training fixed.no more one second per troop!
- if you destroy warehouse you still have capacity 800 not 0 like before
- no more -wood/clay/iron in warehouse.resets to 0

EDIT: to enable WW in village go to %prefix%_fdata and in f99t put 40

ADMIN PANEL
Admin panel is 99% done. I fixed and added almost everything to edit user except adding resources. Ill add that as modification.

If you login with user access 8 you log into multihunter panel and you have restricted access. If you login with access 9 you have full access + access to see what mutlihunter and other admins done. I added Admin log option so its cool now. Worked almost 10 hours on it and looks good. I optimised it and updated SQL.

I hope you are happy with the release.

Download:

Like if you like it!

I am currently working on both a voting box, for topsites and a functioning news system. If you want to use the newsboxes you need to edit the /templates/news/newsbox1/2/3.tpl files. I will update this thread personally if i make some updates to this system, that i want to release.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Thanks for sharing! I know a few people here play this game, so I'm sure they'll find this helpful.

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
Wow cool dude, I'll keep updated with this, I used to like Travian stuff so yeah'

Thanks a lot (Y)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Good luck with this, i know one big update which could be done,
Language translation? like all the php files etc... (google is your friend), this also helps to undertsnad which page you are currently viewing instead of dfsnonsdd.php

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I think i have to update a little; I didn't make this, but i am developing a little on it in private. I might release what i do on it when i feel like it, and i'll take up that thought and see what i can do about it. ;]

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I think i have to update a little; I didn't make this, but i am developing a little on it in private. I might release what i do on it when i feel like it, and i'll take up that thought and see what i can do about it. ;]

o sorry, i thought by posting it in 'other server developments', i thought you was developing on it :)
Its a nice little script, might have to play around with it some time

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
it's pretty simple really, just insert your database details, email and what the admin user'll be named in the install folder (mainly located in rootfolder/install.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
please.
Who I enter with user ADMIN?
who username and password?
please!!!
when you have run the install.php, you simply login with the user you provided. If you didn't create a admin account, you register. Then you go into the database, user table, and make yourself an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread