Transparent Furni!

NickZeGamerX

Apr 2, 2016
You must be registered for see images attach

Info: Dragging the items from the catalog then placing them in the room turns them to a transparent item instead of placed (Also, when I reload the room or re-enter it, the item will show up). The item is still in the inventory but when I place it from the inventory to the room then it will say I will have to buy it again!

Please anyone help me with this!

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
I would disable it through your variables, No emulator has it coded properly, unless you feel like going through the trouble of coding it, the easiest way around it is to disable it.

catalog.drag_and_drop=false

cammy

May 15, 2014
I would disable it through your variables, No emulator has it coded properly, unless you feel like going through the trouble of coding it, the easiest way around it is to disable it.

catalog.drag_and_drop=false
No no no!

Don't disable this it's a great feature, this doesn't work because EMU's haven't been coded to open the inventory before placing.

NickZeGamerX

Apr 2, 2016
No no no!

Don't disable this it's a great feature, this doesn't work because EMU's haven't been coded to open the inventory before placing.

Oh yes! Base on my observation, when I open my inventory then it will be placed!

Then in this case, I would just need a code that would open the inventory after placing after buying it!

cammy

May 15, 2014
Oh yes! Base on my observation, when I open my inventory then it will be placed!

Then in this case, I would just need a code that would open the inventory after placing after buying it!
I think just before buying it is less buggy, however it still rarely occurs if it happens too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread