Show DevBest Touchdesigns - First webpage

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Hey so i've recently sold my Hotel and decided to start working on my web development skills, This is a page i threw together today it's a radio site template...

Thoughts and opinions? :)

EDIT: Cleaned up the post a bit :3

First:
3XgZF.png

Second:
3XiDZ.png

Third:
3XiMh.png

Fourth:
3Xj7L.png

Fifth:
3Y1SV.png

Please give some feedback and improvements ! :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I like the top the background is really Ugly so is the Boxes.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I like the top the background is really Ugly so is the Boxes.

Thanks? I guess :L

This isn't bad! My only suggestion is that you redesign the content boxes.
Thanks! Yeah i should probably work on those, i was trying to make them "Not Habbo-ish" but they ended up looking habbo-ish haha

I will post an updated image once i've done :) I'll do it tomorrow i'm tired

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I really like this, gimmes a weird feel. I like it. Keep it up man.

Thanks!

Also update (i cant be arsed editing the main post again...) there will be a live demo link soon.. I've only just purchased the domain name and the host i'm using is taking its time -.-

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
This is pretty good, can't wait to see more.

Thanks! My new website will be all about websites, i'll be releasing some work for free on it and selling some of the best stuff for LOW LOW prices! Look out for it soon in the showcase section!:)

Anyway OT: I've got to a 4th design and updated the thread.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Surprised no one has picked up on the padding? I suggest adding some padding to the boxes to the content looks a little more clean. I'd also recommend using a lighter color around the border and using a very light box shadow. Otherwise, nice work for a first attempt.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Surprised no one has picked up on the padding? I suggest adding some padding to the boxes to the content looks a little more clean. I'd also recommend using a lighter color around the border and using a very light box shadow. Otherwise, nice work for a first attempt.

Yeah theres a 5 pixel padding on either side but i guess you can't really see it much, ill add a bit more :)

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
On the fourth one, the colour of the background is horrible, try using darker colours.

Users who are viewing this thread