Tired of my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDG

Mar 29, 2012
All he does it take my money for rent and I get NOTHING out of it, none of my money nada. Nobody listens to me when I try to get a free VPS or sharable one, it would help if somebody just gave me one or shared one with me until I get out of my dad's house and into a job, but nobody cares apparently. -_-

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
This is Not a *fake* cry site to try and get free stuff from people

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
talk to frank :D
or childline 0800 1111 ===> oh and dont worry its free so you wont to pay for t :)

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
All he does it take my money for rent and I get NOTHING out of it, none of my money nada. Nobody listens to me when I try to get a free VPS or sharable one, it would help if somebody just gave me one or shared one with me until I get out of my dad's house and into a job, but nobody cares apparently. -_-

It's called the real world hun. I tried getting a vps to, not worth it. Just increases the chances of getting hacked or fucked over. Also anyone can post a sad thread like this to get attention or something out of the users... (not saying it isnt a real thread..)

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
imma phone your dad tell him to tax you more

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Th
I think you get a house to live in when you pay rent, correct me if I am wrong?

Thats true, you still get a house to live in, i mean he could steal from you and kick you out. So be thankful for the shelter..

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
Move out. If you are to young then suck it up and move out when you are 18. Get an apartment with a friend or someone to split rent with. There are people that are worse off then you are.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
If your dads stealing your shit, report him :) If he doesnt pay you back sue him :) But since, your lieing *most likely* dont do shit about it :rasta:

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Soo sad, Soo sad, Its a sad sad situation. I am playing the worlds smallest violin for you ;)
Small_violin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread