[Tip] How to have a sucessful habbo retro [Tip]

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
How to have a sucessful habbo retro
Technical-Wise
  • Have a paid & fast VPS or Dedicated Server (Dedicated Server I recommend)
  • Have a paid domain .com .net or .org
  • Have a non-exploitable CMS (RevCMS or Phoenix CF I recommend)
  • Have a PAID emulator (I recommend Phoenix EMU)
Originality-Wise
  • Have an original hotel name (No 'Hab' or anything in it I recommend)
  • Have a unique way of running the hotel (Good Staff, ect)
  • Have a unique username as an owner (Ex: Wugget)
  • Have a nice homeroom for all your users to chill out in
Staff/Ban/Rules-Wise
  • Staff MUST be mature so the community is happy with the hotel
  • Bans MUST be reasonable & have fair ban lengths to follow
  • Rules must be fair and easy for users to tend to, having the users be banned for giving hotel names is rude, but if they give a link to a hotel, that's when you should ban
Community-Wise
  • Make sure you have loads of event staff to hold competitions daily
  • Always have your rares at a reasonable price according to your starting credits & the credits you get frequently
  • Always hold weekly competitions as an owner so the users are glued to the game
  • Make sure your staff are interacting with the users as friends, and not more of that 'authority' feeling
  • Always talk to your users, as an owner, to find out what they want so you can add their wanted features to your hotel
Advertising-Wise
  • Make an account with all the voting topsites
  • Have an API on your client with thehabbos.org so the users automatically vote when they enter the client to give your hotel more popularity on the thehabbos.org topsite
  • Always make sure to hold competitions such as a Youtube Competition so your users have fun while your getting them to advertise your hotel on Youtube
  • Always go on all the private server forums and talk about your hotel
Money-Wise
  • You should always place A:Dynamo and Google Ads on your site so you make more money to keep your site up
  • You should always have users buy more than just VIP - make a 'Badge Shop' or something like that so your users buy extra features
VIP-Wise
  • Users go for the Free VIP commands, so always give your users that satisfaction and have them pay for Super VIP or something around those lines
  • Have good prices for buying VIP or else nobody will buy off you
Catalogue-Wise
  • Always have a 'Limited Edition' or 'Rare of the week' or something like that in your catalogue
  • If you want a load of users, be sure to put a 'Customs' section in your catalogue for more fun!
  • Always make up a special VIP Catalogue for the ones who purchase it
Main Idea

If you follow my steps, you'll be sure to have your hotel busting out 50+ or more in 2 weeks! If you need help you can add my MSN (Read my signature for it)

If you want me as owner, I would be glad - but not forever, I'm a busy guy. I'll help you on your retro until your satisfied with it

You want a tech? I can help you out SOMETIMES in that area, again - add my MSN if you need help with ANYTHING!

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Thanks ! Hotel owners should follow this if they want a successful retro like Habbza! Habbza doesn't have users but, it has qualities! :up:

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Your tips are good and it can really help Owners, thanks for this TIPS iDelirouz

Users who are viewing this thread