Not open for further replies.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I got this PM from facebook saying:

Cricri Yako
Hai.

I don't know you personally, but let me give you a piece of advice. If you touch ONE block of Birdbird's server, I will RAPE your server to pieces EVERYDAY with thousands of people until you come back to me begging. Maybe team AVOlition rings a bell? NoDUS? I am in both and more.

I don't care if Birdbird griefed or didn't grief your server, but I am in charge of his server security and you are strongly getting on my nerves. Be very fucking carefull.

What much?

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL They need to get a lapdance... ASAP.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Dafuq XD go mess grief his server now

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I didn't do anything. Apparently, I accused the griefer (Who he posted his video on griefing my server. Now private) of burning down the Singapore flag on my server. And this came up? Someone told me my server's IP was issued on Nodus's IRC.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I'm not sure. Didn't ask it from them. Didn't bother to.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I got this PM from facebook saying:

Cricri Yako
Hai.

I don't know you personally, but let me give you a piece of advice. If you touch ONE block of Birdbird's server, I will RAPE your server to pieces EVERYDAY with thousands of people until you come back to me begging. Maybe team AVOlition rings a bell? NoDUS? I am in both and more.

I don't care if Birdbird griefed or didn't grief your server, but I am in charge of his server security and you are strongly getting on my nerves. Be very fucking carefull.

What much?
Tell him you'll rent a boxing ring to legally beat that motherfucker's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread