thoughts?

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
just finished cropping that anime girl and ploping her onto a weed jpeg with my name, whatchu think homies?
Ava0NPm.jpg

notice my start button is a ganja leaf aswell. (startisback for windows 8.1)

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
QsojduD.png

The border around the anime layer is very 'choppy' but i'm sure with some more work it would look nice.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
QsojduD.png

The border around the anime layer is very 'choppy' but i'm sure with some more work it would look nice.
I kinda forked that part up, note that i'm too poor to use photoshop, this was done with paint .net :p
In all honestly, you can't really see it that bad irl, so danky
Thanks for the feedback dude

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
ngl, this is alright if its done with paint.net, If it was done in Photoshop then I'd probs expect more from you but you've did a good job. You could have added some more effects on the font but it looks simple and alright i guess. I'm not really a fan of weed backgrounds or image with weed on so yeah not much to say about your design.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
ngl, this is alright if its done with paint.net, If it was done in Photoshop then I'd probs expect more from you but you've did a good job. You could have added some more effects on the font but it looks simple and alright i guess. I'm not really a fan of weed backgrounds or image with weed on so yeah not much to say about your design.
Haha thanks dude, yeah I'm sure you can tell i'm a major pothead, thus why the bckground with weed :lol:. But yeah when I get the chance to crack photoshop i'll try to extend and get better with graphics ^,^
/salute

Users who are viewing this thread