Thoughts?

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
Just getting into web design and graphics, thoughts on this please?

Download PSD:

I know it's pretty simple, that's the look I went for.
If you have any suggestions on improvements let me know please so I can touch it up a little. Cheers!

50ZwVxm.png

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I dislike the italic navigation, and the colors are a little bland. However, overall it's pretty sweet. Maybe add some interactive features if you do decide to code this.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I thought it was in black and white at first glance, I like it but I'd go for different colours.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I personally would only rate this 5/10, I think you have a few things that you could pick up for example, I dont particularly like the italic navigation text, and the colour system, the sites all blan until the buttons at the bottom, I mean it's nice but it most deffinately could be better.

Good job, keep going with it!

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
Thanks for the feedback! I'll change up the color theme and see what I can do to the navigation.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
, if thers anything you want me to do to help then feel free to ping me on Private Message and I'd be sure to get right on the case!

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
That's a dramatic, needed change , starting progress and listening to us guys make me happy to see, keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread