Price; Early access = $20 - £15 *Free later on when updated*

Never heard of it? Check out the video below;

Let me know on your thoughts,
Tyler-X.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Paying to airdrop in supplies and such. Sure people can try and steal it but it's unlikely they'll get it
It's actually more unlikely that the person who called the airdrop in gets it. It's a major event, and pretty much everyone on the server is notified that it is happening.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I've only heard bad things about this game but all the gameplay i've seen looks really, really good. I'm a fan of the DayZ mod and I will definitely be playing this when it becomes free.

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Yeah, there is a lot of mixed reviews about this game but personally I'm really enjoying playing it. The loot spawning times may be slow but in the next update apparently they are fixing them! They do seem to be listening to what the customers have to say and are sorting the little problems out fairly fast for an 'Alpha - Early access" game.

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
I've played it for 3 days now, it isn't pay to win.
I had the luck to obtain weapons and bullets from killing zombies, not from airdrops.

Most of the users are friendly, but unfortunately there are also people who will hunt you down.
But hey, that's what pvp stands for. You also have pve modes.

The graphics are great, less bugs than DayZ even when DayZ is in alpha..
Don't forget H1Z1 is being backed by a huge company and they are updating multiple times a week. DayZ on the other hand is very in-active.

It's steam, so if it's $20, it's €20 for the europeans..

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I've played it for 3 days now, it isn't pay to win.
I had the luck to obtain weapons and bullets from killing zombies, not from airdrops.

Most of the users are friendly, but unfortunately there are also people who will hunt you down.
But hey, that's what pvp stands for. You also have pve modes.

The graphics are great, less bugs than DayZ even when DayZ is in alpha..
Don't forget H1Z1 is being backed by a huge company and they are updating multiple times a week. DayZ on the other hand is very in-active.

It's steam, so if it's $20, it's €20 for the europeans..

DayZ mod however, shits on H1Z1.

Users who are viewing this thread