Call of Duty Thoughts on Call of Duty: Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
I am only going to buy this game, if trickshotting is in it. If people find ways to trickshot, I will comeback and buy ghosts. If not, I guess I will stay on MW2. I am a trickshotter, what's your thoughts on Ghosts?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Trickshotting is alright for fun i guess but whats the point of buying a full game just for that? There is a story to it and also lots of other guns other than snipers to use in Call of Duty games.

I look forward to ghosts i will buy it, i didn't buy bo2 because it looks shit :L This looks decent.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
I am only going to buy this game, if trickshotting is in it. If people find ways to trickshot, I will comeback and buy ghosts. If not, I guess I will stay on MW2. I am a trickshotter, what's your thoughts on Ghosts?

Played it already, it is doable, It is very very different. It's more fun.

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013
This better be good all i got to say. if this game isnt as good as MW2 was, Call of Duty will be over.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I have seen some gameplay from this, and my favorite part is it's new! That past 2 years Call of Duty has released a sequel to a past Call of Duty. Modern Warfare 3, and Black Ops 2!

I like the perks that are going to be in it, I am getting it on Christmas and going to play it all night!
My goal for that night, is prestige before that night!

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Gameplay looks fast. No doubt theres gonna be even worse lag compensation, and going to be even less gun skill and accuracy required than the last games. Gamebattles and comp will be the only reason I get this, and I doubt I'll even like that. The new mighty morphing power rangers game that came out on the DS a couple months ago will be a better game lol. -waits for cod fanboys.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
I really hope this game will standout and become popular. This game is going to be epic. Definitely going to get it 100%.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I hear the game will be hosted on dedicated servers, looking forward to that if its true.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Its just like any other cod game, Ain't getting it because they screwed up the BO2 DSR & Ballista, Hard to get a quad feed now, & Ghosts, Looks gay af tbh. The quickscoping / Trickshotting looks shit :(

WhippyXD

Apr 11, 2013
I hate how they took masks outta bo2 But Ghosts is all about masks it looks good i seen a snippit of gameplay and looks impressive but i agree it might just end up being another COD game hope it's something worth while buying.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
This better be good all i got to say. if this game isnt as good as MW2 was, Call of Duty will be over.

Call of duty was over in 2009. In-fact, call of duty ruined a generation of FPS gaming.

You all complain about it now but the typical call of duty player moans about how shit it looks before release, but yet you'll still buy it and rack up days, if not weeks of gameplay complaining about the game the entire time.

Obviously i wont be getting this because it's not a hard game at all, it takes no skill to play call of duty anymore, the only reason why its so popular is because its specifically designed to be easy for even the shittest of players.

You asked for my opinion, you got it. :)

ImmortaL

Apr 15, 2013
I hear the game will be hosted on dedicated servers, looking forward to that if its true.

True, but it is going to be exclusive to Xbox One players.

Personally, I am really looking foward to this game.
Most people are ignorant and don't actually take time to research the game, but just give their opinion based off previous games.
I am especially happy because quickscoping/trickshotting looks like it finally takes actual fucking skill.
I think It's gonna be a great game for us GameBattles/Tournaments competitive players like, like MW3 was, but with the features to support it.
I always enjoyed Infinity Ward games over Treyarch, so yeah, I expect this for me to be better than MW3 & BO2. So I'm gonna be getting it on release date.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Trickshotting is only fun when you have a group of good friends in a party and you're all doing it organized, whereas in a multiplayer game with a unknown environment, it could be difficult to even set up a trickshot - but, if you're pro, I guess it shouldn't be that hard.

But, as for my thoughts on COD: Ghosts, the storyline looks amazing - but, the realism doesn't match Battlefield's. Sure, they've added some dynamic elements to multiplayer, but Battlefield has had that for years, and it's even better on Battlefield. But, I'm suppose to give my thoughts on COD: Ghosts, not compare it to another game.

My thoughts, I'd only play it for the campaign, because it looks rather interesting, and I like the new character, Riley the dog. I never liked multiplayer on Call of Duty games, seeing as it is built up with tons of squeakers. But, as I said. I will only play it for the campaign, until then - that's what I'm leaving it at.

ImmortaL

Apr 15, 2013
Trickshotting is only fun when you have a group of good friends in a party and you're all doing it organized, whereas in a multiplayer game with a unknown environment, it could be difficult to even set up a trickshot - but, if you're pro, I guess it shouldn't be that hard.

But, as for my thoughts on COD: Ghosts, the storyline looks amazing - but, the realism doesn't match Battlefield's. Sure, they've added some dynamic elements to multiplayer, but Battlefield has had that for years, and it's even better on Battlefield. But, I'm suppose to give my thoughts on COD: Ghosts, not compare it to another game.

My thoughts, I'd only play it for the campaign, because it looks rather interesting, and I like the new character, Riley the dog. I never liked multiplayer on Call of Duty games, seeing as it is built up with tons of squeakers. But, as I said. I will only play it for the campaign, until then - that's what I'm leaving it at.

Hey..... did you know.
There's a Mute button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

🌙  Switch to Dark Theme

Latest posts