This app can't run on your PC (Emulator)

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Well, I installed Plus Emulator, and I can't run the emulator (.exe).

I know the reason of it, but I can't solve it.

Problem with open the emulator:
Translating: This app can't run on your PC. Contact the software publisher to find a version that suits your PC.

Reason that I know:

Reason for not working is because it dont have Windows 10.

So the question is: How do I fix it?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Have you considered you have downloaded the wrong Plus Emu? Plus emu doesn't need to be on certain operating systems, I could get it running on a Windows 1998 sever. Considered reinstalling or trying a different plusemu download? Where did you download it from? Normally it would ask you to also download Microsoft .NET but that's only if the emulator has ran up itself.

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Have you considered you have downloaded the wrong Plus Emu? Plus emu doesn't need to be on certain operating systems, I could get it running on a Windows 1998 sever. Considered reinstalling or trying a different plusemu download? Where did you download it from? Normally it would ask you to also download Microsoft .NET but that's only if the emulator has ran up itself.
It's Plus emu, but edited by someone, but idk. I know it will work for Windows Server 2008, but I dont have VPS now, and I want it on my localhost, so hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread