Things you have learnt so far in life

Boss

May 12, 2011
Here's what I've learned.

1. Woman should be in the kitchen do the dishes and make food for the men who work hard and are tired after work.
2. God does not exist - But you can believe whatever that church told you.
3. Don't trust girls - They ain't loyal enough!

Last edited:

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Your language has been evolved.
... Either way, we created it so the proper spellings are what the English people say they are :)

1. Woman should go back to their kitchen and not give negative comments on men, because we work hard enough to get the food on the table.
2. Woman should never complain that they work harder than men, because that's not true at all.
3. No God is not real, people who say that should stop right now.

I've learned a few more things in life,

1. Boss is a twat
2. People have their own beliefs and opinions. Let people believe what they want to believe, You cannot make somebody stop believing in something just because you don't want to believe it?

Boss

May 12, 2011
It's pretty funny how you're a twat for having a different opinion, if you're not able to agree with my opinion then you should either point that out in a mature way or just shut up. Now since you can't point your disagree in a mature way you should just leave, because you're attitude isn't bringing you anywhere.

Plus that you're literally coming over like a twelf year old at this moment, who's asking for attention becaus he doesn't get any.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Here's one thing for you: Who gives you the right to call people names - What are you a twelf year old, because you're sure like acting like one.
If we're talking about opinions, My opinion is you should learn how to spell.

Also, you called me immature? Yet I see you typed this:
"1. Woman should go back to their kitchen and not give negative comments on men, because we work hard enough to get the food on the table.
2. Woman should never complain that they work harder than men, because that's not true at all."

Boss

May 12, 2011
I can argue with you all night - But I have something better to do, so again if you can't agree with me then you simply should point it out in a normal way or not reply at all - It's really getting annoyung that people who are new here instantly think that they can apply the rules here, and can tell others how they should think and what they should shut up about, just annoying.

Last edited:

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I can argue with you all night - But I have something better to do, so again if you can't agree with me then you simply should point it out in a normal way or not reply at all - It's really getting annoyung that people who are new here instantly think that they can apply the rules here, and can tell others how they should think and what they should shut up about, just annoying.
You keep calling me "kid" and "12 year old" as if you're older/bigger/better than me. I'm not new here, You just said "tell others how they should think and what they should shut up about", yet in your previous post you said "people who say that should stop right now"... You just contradicted yourself. facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

FYI - I don't use the Habbo section anymore but you'll find that probably 99% of the community found DevBest for Habbo related reasons.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Oh god, you're so pathetic - Just stop replying before you're talking more bs.
You're too funny :)

Again, you said "tell others how they should think and what they should shut up about"
Contradicting yourself again.. You told me to "stop replying". I'll happily take this into a private chat instead of spamming this thread seeing as though you "can argue with you all night - But I have something better to do" but keep replying anyway...

OT:

Other things i've learned in life:
1. Never build your hopes up because they always come crashing back down.
2. Money is almost everything.
3. The internet

Users who are viewing this thread