Recruiting TheLadFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimmskinator

Dec 29, 2014
Hey everybody,
I've been working on TheLadFeed.com for slightly over 2 months now, the websites main aim is to post funny content attracting mass amounts of users. The site would have adverts but not too many, we do need a profit. The website will have it's own blogging system coded with a login features for admins to add staff, change permissions, make articles etc. However I need a team of coders who are willing to help develop. Profits will be distributed evenly on every side. I pay all the bills.

Coding knowledge of PHP, CSS3, HTML and MySQLi required.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
How much have you already done yourself? More specifically to what you need, do you need designers back end coders. Does any of it function yet?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
The point of gaining a profit is to pay the bills, so technically the coders pay the bills.

I will help you, but I want 75% of the profits in return, with a guarantee of $1,500 USD in the first month.

Rimmskinator

Dec 29, 2014
The point of gaining a profit is to pay the bills, so technically the coders pay the bills.

I will help you, but I want 75% of the profits in return, with a guarantee of $1,500 USD in the first month.
I'm serious about this. And if you took it serious I'd consider you.
How much have you already done yourself? More specifically to what you need, do you need designers back end coders. Does any of it function yet?
I've set up all page markups, began work on the site design really need back end coders and there are not any login functions yet but needed.

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
It's called a place holding page for now. I'm sure I could do x10000 more than what you could do in any coding language.

It's called a place holding page for now. I'm sure I could do x10000 more than what you could do in any coding language.

Defo not.. Just whip something up quick, and put it up tempoary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread