Thehabbos.org Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Let me explain Coudflare - It serves you static pages, and therefore will only display a snapshot of a page from the last time it took one. Now, the votingapi is almost entirely server side, which means that even if it was being served by Cloudflare, none of the votes that were placed would be counted into the database, rendering the website useless.

I'm positive that you have nothing to worry about regarding the stability of TheHabbos, and that it will be restored in full shortly.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Also, if "votingapi.com" is unreachable, the forced voting script should skip the voting redirect and continue as if you voted.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
It didn't skip the voting I am trying to go on Fresh Hotel and it put a error page for votingapi.com when I try to go on the client

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Also, if "votingapi.com" is unreachable, the forced voting script should skip the voting redirect and continue as if you voted.

That's why I made a tutorial showing people to use it and how to use it properly, guess they never learn. - For those suffering now and still wanting votes, set up the API to proper way:

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
I'm not trying to set up force vote I'm trying to go on Fresh Hotel client but since votingapi.com is down it doesn't skip the voting.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'm not trying to set up force vote I'm trying to go on Fresh Hotel client but since votingapi.com is down it doesn't skip the voting.

I put that there for if people listed on TheHabbos read this, maybe (@Muscab, ) etc will use this then they can have their hotel up working fine even if TheHabbos is down.

- Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread